Mister Thrice

Tattoo's and piercings?

So I am into piercings pretty big time, and I love tattoos, but I can't do them myself very well, and they are expensive...

But show 'em if you got 'em and make it politically correct, as I'm sure I'm not allowed to post 50% of my piercings...

...bbbuuuuuttttt....

For my birthday present to myself this year I got an apadravya.  It was the most painful piercing I've gotten, and I have a video proving I didn't make a sound AND I was breathing...

I also have a small smattering of tattoos I will show as I get my camera back up and running here soon...

GO!!

• Like 3

I have a noctowl from Pokemon on my left foot and on my right foot I have a ball and chain with the shieka eye in red attached to a time piece with the triforce from the legend of Zelda on one side. It says slaves to time.

As for piercings I did have my eyebrow for a year and it eventually healed it's self making it useless. I've had gauges since I was 15. I'm on 1/2 inch and perfectly content with that size lol

• Like 3

I'm tame compared to you guys. I wanted to get a Prince Albert but didn't feel like pissing from 2 holes when I got older. I only have one tattoo but I want more. It just takes me very long to decide what I want. It's a moth on my left arm which was the logo of my favorite band.

• Like 2

I've got 2 tattoos. Half my right arm is a Wolf surrounded by a tribal pattern. My left forearm has the words "faith honour respect " in a fancy font. Actually did that one at the Philadelphia tattoo convention.

I've got my tongue pierced and 4 in my left ear, 2 in my right ear. Had my eyebrow pierced a while back but let it close after snagging it too many times on my towel.

Now that you have a picture of my art. Remember that I am essentially a CPA, so my appearance is not exactly what one would expect from a professional. Luckily I've found a job where I can wear the shirts with my tattoos showing and all my piercings. And no one cares.

I worked for Deloitte in Philadelphia for a few months and couldn't roll up my formal shirt sleeves. Lucky it was winter.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I've got something around 10 tattoos. My right arm consists of some tribal my friend drew, with a star at the top. My left arm has a skull and and a three eyed woman. My torso has a tri-force from Zelda, a biohazard symbol, a piece of art done by my friend(it's hard to explain). My final two are on my rump, saying "your name" and "my name" 

Piercing wise i only have my lip done, spider bites, and my nipple. 

• Like 3

Kick ass everyone!  Let's get some pics up!  I will try to get some of my gauges up, I got up to one inch, but let them shrink back down to a 9/16" just because 1" was starting to snag on stuff...

I also have a Dark Link tattoo on my left calf-thing, a water drop on my sternum (because on an x-ray I have a water drop shaped calcium deposit in my bone so it always looks like i'm wearing jewelry on an x-ray), a "T" on my left arm (army nickname my dad earned), pisces glyphs on my thighs, and I think that is it for now...

But definitely getting more stick and pokes from a real college art chick, so that's going to be rad..

• Like 4

Kick ass everyone!  Let's get some pics up!  I will try to get some of my gauges up, I got up to one inch, but let them shrink back down to a 9/16" just because 1" was starting to snag on stuff...

I also have a Dark Link tattoo on my left calf-thing, a water drop on my sternum (because on an x-ray I have a water drop shaped calcium deposit in my bone so it always looks like i'm wearing jewelry on an x-ray), a "T" on my left arm (army nickname my dad earned), pisces glyphs on my thighs, and I think that is it for now...

But definitely getting more stick and pokes from a real college art chick, so that's going to be rad..

3 users 3 different zelda tattoos. That's a great statistic if you ask me!

• Like 4

I made unfortunate tattoo decisions when I was 18.  :lol:  Chinese character for "love" on my shoulder, and a tribal phoenix tattoo on my foot.  Not particularly imaginative, and I regret that now.  I have a few ideas for future tattoos, but probably not till I'm done with school.  I have a few cartilage piercings that I leave in, but I took out my nose stud due to the amount of babies/small children I work with (it hurts when they grab your nose and squish your piercing).

• Like 2

Planning another tattoo. My first child is due in July. Will be putting his name along with an image on me.

• Like 4

Congrats on the baby!!!

I want another tattoo but I don't know of what or where. Well I know what I just don't know the where.

Thanks. Really excited about the little one. First my smoking room got turned into a guest bedroom. Now my smoking room is going to be turned into a nursery. And I've run out of rooms in my house so I will soon have nowhere to smoke indoors. Fortunately our weather is warm so outdoors isn't a problem

Sent from my SM-P555 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I have three tattoos The first one i got the week i turned 18 on my ribs. It is the last thing my mom said to me before she passed, from cancer. It is in her handwriting that I pulled from letters and notes of hers. "And everything will be okay". Then music notes on my shoulder and a lotus flower on my upper thigh. I have three piercings in each ear, and my belly button and i pierced my nose two different times, but it isnt anymore.

Congrats on your baby :)

• Like 2

Thanks. Really excited about the little one. First my smoking room got turned into a guest bedroom. Now my smoking room is going to be turned into a nursery. And I've run out of rooms in my house so I will soon have nowhere to smoke indoors. Fortunately our weather is warm so outdoors isn't a problem

Sent from my SM-P555 using Tapatalk

I'm glad my smoking room is the sunroom. There's nothing to turn this room into. As soon as we saw this house I told my girlfriend that the sunroom will be my hookah room. No ifs, and or buts about it. Luckily for me that's how it had turned out to be and she's ok with it. I've been meaning to go forward with the plans of getting rid of the table we have in here but I'm lazy and I haven't really looked for the furniture I want to put in here.

Also the table had come in handy to put my hookahs on because I haven't finished putting together the shelves I have in here for my hookah stuff.

I'm so lazy.

I have three tattoos The first one i got the week i turned 18 on my ribs. It is the last thing my mom said to me before she passed, from cancer. It is in her handwriting that I pulled from letters and notes of hers. "And everything will be okay". Then music notes on my shoulder and a lotus flower on my upper thigh. I have three piercings in each ear, and my belly button and i pierced my nose two different times, but it isnt anymore.

Congrats on your baby

My condolences on your mother passing.

The tattoo is in your mother's handwriting? How did they pull that off? I want to get s bible scripture my dad had made for me but I want to keep it with the original note. That would be awesome.

I can't wait for work to end today. Got a booking for some new ink this afternoon. I went and finalised the artwork and paid my deposit yesterday. Pretty excited. 

I am having my son's name {Ethan} inked onto my outer forearm, together with some shading and accentsm his DOB and 3 stars.