Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mint Head

Good Afzal flavors?

Question

HJ just started carrying it, I'm starting to agree with others on his demeanor being kinda.. You know lol, but I like ordering from his site I've had the least amount of problems there out of the big three retailers, I know some others sites carry it like the trusted vendor on here smoking hookah but I haven't ordered from them since I know it would be a very small order, anyways enough of that, what should I look out for? I've been meaning to try lemon ginger or whatever since Paul reviewed it and probably try one of the pan flavors, any others?

11 answers to this question

Coffee is suppose to be good. I think. They use to have a mint called mentoes, that was suppose to be really good, but I think its out of production. Not sure

So Afzal is one of the brands we get huge range on here in South Africa. By far one of the best flavours I've smoked is Afzal Banana. I also enjoy their bubblegum, pan Raas, mentos, spearmint

So you're mentioning mentos too? I'll have to try that one at least, it seems like I can kind of just try whatever and I'll end up happy, as for the coffee did you mean the cappacino? When I looked over the flavors I saw that but not coffee

HJ just started carrying it, I'm starting to agree with others on his demeanor being kinda.. You know lol, but I like ordering from his site I've had the least amount of problems there out of the big three retailers, I know some others sites carry it like the trusted vendor on here smoking hookah but I haven't ordered from them since I know it would be a very small order, anyways enough of that, what should I look out for? I've been meaning to try lemon ginger or whatever since Paul reviewed it and probably try one of the pan flavors, any others?

The two afzal I've had are top notch flavors, and I hear their mango is excellent. They have regular and green mango and I want to try both. My orders come from smoking-hookah.com, our trusted vendor, and I've never had a problem with them and everything I've received has been fresh. You might want to try it and use our discount code hookahorg (shameless plug) lol

The two afzal I've had are top notch flavors, and I hear their mango is excellent. They have regular and green mango and I want to try both. My orders come from smoking-hookah.com, our trusted vendor, and I've never had a problem with them and everything I've received has been fresh. You might want to try it and use our discount code hookahorg (shameless plug) lol

I've been on the fence on it for awhile, but if you vouch for it I will next time, they have a lot of stuff I wanna try tbh

Ordered a bunch of afzal samples, can't wait for my order to come in. I've tried pan raas before and it was excellent

I recently smoked Afzal after a long time. I'm not sure if my taste has changed or their process, but I just can't stand their product anymore. To me it now lacks flavour, and smokes very harshly. I get more of an overpowering tobacco flavour rather than the actual flavour of the shisha. A bit disappointing as it is one the easiest available shisha in Durban. Last flavour I smoked was the mintos and I hated it.

Sent from my SM-P555 using Tapatalk

I recently smoked Afzal after a long time. I'm not sure if my taste has changed or their process, but I just can't stand their product anymore. To me it now lacks flavour, and smokes very harshly. I get more of an overpowering tobacco flavour rather than the actual flavour of the shisha. A bit disappointing as it is one the easiest available shisha in Durban. Last flavour I smoked was the mintos and I hated it.

Sent from my SM-P555 using Tapatalk

I can't say I'm much of a fan after trying it out, which is a shame since its finally more available here. I kind of feel the same to some extent at least with the flavor, too weak for me

Every time I smoke the pan Raas I always enjoy it and have never noticed any tobacco undertones. I hope they didn't go and change the recipe.