Sign in to follow this  
Kloud Nein

Hookah Inside

Question

Wanting to hookah in my spare room but have people living above me in the house. What can I do to make sure they don't get bothered?

I can grab a fan and have coco naras....or am I kinda screwed for indoor sessions?

• Like 2

6 answers to this question

I'd say you're screwed honestly, I generally smoke at night when I'm off because I work nights and I have to be careful since the burning of coal and just generally smoking it wakes my mom up, putting the AC on fan mode helps a lot but its not perfect, your best bet is to avoid using quicklights, have a strong fan going while you not only light your coals but have your session, and I guess that's about it, maybe smoke by a window as well?

• Like 1

Maybe I'm missing something. But why would you smoking bother upstairs neighbours. I smoked in my lounge when living in an apartment block.

• Like 1

Only thing you would have to worry about is lighting coals. Don't think session smoke is really thick enough to go to far and the smell isn't really that thick to notice from a whole floor up

Used to smoke in my room. Mom only noticed when I'd light my coals

• Like 1

When I used to live in an apartment it was fine for me to smoke in my office. The only issue I had was when I lit up some coconut coals that were so awful they set off the carbon monoxide detector at 1am, but that's about it. My neighbors never complained about any smells.