Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DK9310

Its been awhile

Question

Haven't been on in forever. But I'm back and i am wondering if anyone heard any news about the public hookah convention hookahjohn mentioned awhile back in one of his how to videos?

3 answers to this question

Haven't been on in forever. But I'm back and i am wondering if anyone heard any news about the public hookah convention hookahjohn mentioned awhile back in one of his how to videos?

I would need more context to give a proper answer. There is always an expo in Vegas every year but it's not public. Also other countries have tons of public ones but as far as I know not the us.

Nice to see you back DK.

was he talking about the one in Germany? I know that's a big one but so is tpe that recently passed in Vegas.

Pretty sure Hookah John was talkin' the Vegas expo, he does videos about them every year for the last few years.  I think it's up too so check it out now if you haven't already.