Sign in to follow this  
veer

Shisha brands in south Africa

Hi guys I'm from Durban in South Africa, we got nakhla and Al fakher also afzal which I'm not a fan, I've been trying to get Al fakher golden rose and also gum mastic and Al fakher pipe tobacco but most places don't stock it, any suggestions where they may have these in durban? The big names like tangiers and starbuzz aren't stocked anywhere, any help would be appreciated

• Like 1

Hello

A but busy with work now but pm me and we can chat on WhatsApp. I'm also in Durban. And have managed to locate some good stuff in sa.

• Like 2

So got some time now. Where in Durban you from? Thursday is hookah night for me. Keen to meet up with another real hookah lover.

Al Fakher you can get from most smoke shops in Durban. I find Ameren to be quite good as well.

You can get True Clouds hookah creme at Musgrave and Florida neat Steers. Cheaper at Musgrave though.

Starbuzz is only available in Jhb. At Shisha Buzz in Fordsburg and Heavenly Hubbly. Heavenly hubbly is only an online store but it's legit. I went to the guys house when i was Jhb and smoked with him. All his stock is in his house. He has a lot of stuff you can't get elsewhere. A huge range of KM hookahs. I got my replica Khaloud Lotus from him and it works nicely. He has Starbuzz as well.

Shisha buzz has KM hookahs and Starbuzz but they more expensive.

The smoke Shop at Wilsons Wharf has a good range of the usual stuff. Royal Tobacco. Al Fakher. Ameren. Afzal.

Do yourself a favour and check Heavenly Hubbly. They on facebook and have a website. I'll be getting my KM from there.

• Like 2