Sign in to follow this  
Serialpyro

Spiced flavor suggestions

Question

Hello first time poster long time smoker here, I recently got a 50g box of afzal Bombay pan masala and loved it.

My local smoke shops don't carry much more than fantasia and haze so branching out typically cost me a little more because of shipping.

I am new to the "spice" flavor tobacco and don't even know what half the spices they list as being in the tobacco are in all honesty, so being so ignorant on the topic I decided to come to the experts ;).

Any suggestions on where I should head to next from this flavor? I plan on ordering a 250 of this but I want to branch out also.

Any suggestions I can get are very appreciated.

Thanks!

Sent from my XT1585 using Hookah.org mobile app

• Like 1

9 answers to this question

Hello first time poster long time smoker here, I recently got a 50g box of afzal Bombay pan masala and loved it.

My local smoke shops don't carry much more than fantasia and haze so branching out typically cost me a little more because of shipping.

I am new to the "spice" flavor tobacco and don't even know what half the spices they list as being in the tobacco are in all honesty, so being so ignorant on the topic I decided to come to the experts .

Any suggestions on where I should head to next from this flavor? I plan on ordering a 250 of this but I want to branch out also.

Any suggestions I can get are very appreciated.

Thanks!

Staying on the course of pan there are a few options I know. Haze subzero (mint/pan), km Khalil maamoon shisha pan rasna and Bombay masala, and of course more from afzal like masala, grape pan, supreme, and pan rasna.

I think it is horrible hahaha but I do like other spice flavors like:

Trifecta tobacco - bohemian mix

Haze - carnival nights

Tangiers noir - Kashmir, clove

Al fakher - cinnamon

Starbuzz vintage - spice me red

Cloud 9 - big red

Social smoke - cinnamon roll, mango habanero

Most of those are either cinnamon, ginger, cardamon, or intense heat

• Like 1

Fumari Spiced chai

Haze pumpkin pleasure - lots of cinnamon and nutmeg

Trifecta dark blend Apple Pie - green apple + cinnamon notes, maybe pie crust

Tangiers pumpkin

starbuzz vintage Indian spiced apple - double apple + pan Masala

• Like 2

Thank you for the suggestions and descriptions! I never though I would enjoy any spice flavors so I've always avoided them so that Bombay very well could be the worst spice flavor out there but free flavor is good flavor right? Haha.

I'll definitely have to try your suggestions and see if this is the start of a spice obsession or just a weird fetish with Bombay pan masala lol. I will say I tried the fumari spiced chi today and loved it!

• Like 3

I'm surprised Kashmir peach from Tangier's wasn't mentioned, the Kashmir in it is like this floral spice flavor, its really nice, but the peach blends in with it so well and Tangier's does their peach flavors extremely well, if you aren't getting straight Kashmir then that's a good place to start. Tangier's Kashmir guajava is supposed to be good too, the guajava alone is a solid flavor. Tangier's clove was good too it reminded me a lot of my masala chai tea I drink, which this blend is made with clove. If you like traditional tea like that then Tangier's clove is great. I've had afzal choco pan latte and thought it was on the weak side, I can't speak for a lot of the other flavors mentioned but just be prepared to get punched in the mouth with flavor in comparison to afzal, their flavors will seem quite weak by comparison. Also, haze hey man is great, its mango and tamarind I believe, a lot like that Mexican spiced mango candy. If you really want to try your luck with some traditional stuff, then go for nakhla zagloul. As mentioned fumari spiced chai is another good option and might be the best for you to start off with, I find it to be milder in flavor so it might not kill you lmao, but it was really solid. This might sound silly and I'm sure you've had it, but on the off chance you didn't then give nakhla double apple a try, that stuffs like crack to me, and I highly recommend it for people who want more spice from their shishas. My top recommendation is Kashmir peach though, probably the best floral spice blend I've ever had

• Like 1

I'm surprised Kashmir peach from Tangier's wasn't mentioned, the Kashmir in it is like this floral spice flavor, its really nice, but the peach blends in with it so well and Tangier's does their peach flavors extremely well, if you aren't getting straight Kashmir then that's a good place to start. Tangier's Kashmir guajava is supposed to be good too, the guajava alone is a solid flavor. Tangier's clove was good too it reminded me a lot of my masala chai tea I drink, which this blend is made with clove. If you like traditional tea like that then Tangier's clove is great. I've had afzal choco pan latte and thought it was on the weak side, I can't speak for a lot of the other flavors mentioned but just be prepared to get punched in the mouth with flavor in comparison to afzal, their flavors will seem quite weak by comparison. Also, haze hey man is great, its mango and tamarind I believe, a lot like that Mexican spiced mango candy. If you really want to try your luck with some traditional stuff, then go for nakhla zagloul. As mentioned fumari spiced chai is another good option and might be the best for you to start off with, I find it to be milder in flavor so it might not kill you lmao, but it was really solid. This might sound silly and I'm sure you've had it, but on the off chance you didn't then give nakhla double apple a try, that stuffs like crack to me, and I highly recommend it for people who want more spice from their shishas. My top recommendation is Kashmir peach though, probably the best floral spice blend I've ever had

Good call on haze hey man. I actually mentioned Kashmir and clove already lol two opinions are better than one though

• Like 2

I haven't tried many "spice" flavors, so all these recommendations sound awesome!  Fumari Spiced Chai is wonderful, though.. you should definitely try it.  :)

• Like 1

Thank you for the suggestions and descriptions! I never though I would enjoy any spice flavors so I've always avoided them so that Bombay very well could be the worst spice flavor out there but free flavor is good flavor right? Haha.

I'll definitely have to try your suggestions and see if this is the start of a spice obsession or just a weird fetish with Bombay pan masala lol. I will say I tried the fumari spiced chi today and loved it!

Bombay pan masala is awesome and pan Raas is just like it but with a menthol kick.

Social smoke's clove is very good as well but I don't think they make that one anymore.

Hookah-hookah Apple Jax is also a delicious, nutty spiced anise flavor.

• Like 1

Thank you for your suggestions everyone I really appreciate it, will be putting in an order soon with some of your suggestions in it, I'll report back and let you know what I got and how it was!

Can't wait to hear your thoughts on the flavors you get.

• Like 1