Serialpyro

Alchemist tobacco soup

Question

Anybody getting alchemist that you can damn near pour into your bowl? I tried nectar of the gods first then stone mint and both of them are nearly soup. Is it supposed to be like this or did I just win the crap lotto twice in a row hahaa1119bad4651927e14cfad1fc2ce6048.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Hookah.org mobile app

You can actually see the puddle it's sitting in while in the storage container

• Like 1

14 answers to this question

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1470117980.7242

The brand has completely gone downhill. This was my stone mint.

Supposedly these were all going to be exported and weren't meant for the American market yet they went everywhere so I'm calling B.S. On that one. You aren't the first to have this happen nor will you be the last.

They sent me 6 100g packs to make up for it and although not as soupy they had no flavor. Others who received the same had no flavor either. I have been advising everyone against buying them recently. I used to do reviews for the company too back when it was still good.

• Like 1

Yeah I have some black bear that's unsmokeable. Nowhere near as soupy as dude's stone mint but still more juice than is necessary. Worst part is, it's $25 a pop for 350g for mainly soup

• Like 3

Yes, I had to drain some of the excess juice from the pack of Professor Gumbledore I got recently, and it definitely didn't smoke well... huge disappointment.

• Like 3

Yes, I had to drain some of the excess juice from the pack of Professor Gumbledore I got recently, and it definitely didn't smoke well... huge disappointment.

Yep, that's how I feel. And im confused as to how people are still raving about it on hookah johns circle of friends page on fb.

• Like 2

I guess I'm glad I never tried it. I didn't even bother entering the contest they had on Facebook. If it's that bad I don't want it even if it's free.

• Like 1

I guess I'm glad I never tried it. I didn't even bother entering the contest they had on Facebook. If it's that bad I don't want it even if it's free.

Yup stay clear man smoke whatever brand you like but this is money down the drain

• Like 1

The flavor has been outstanding and smoke production is great, I'm using alien mini or trimony bowl, the main issue I'm finding is cleanup. The soup sticks to everything and requires every bowl to be scrubbed and God forbid if you get it in the lotus then you need a wire brush to get that off haha

The flavor has been outstanding and smoke production is great, I'm using alien mini or trimony bowl, the main issue I'm finding is cleanup. The soup sticks to everything and requires every bowl to be scrubbed and God forbid if you get it in the lotus then you need a wire brush to get that off haha

I've been hearing the exact opposite and experiencing the opposite as well. Zero flavor too much honey/glycerin and no smoke.

• Like 1

I've been hearing the exact opposite and experiencing the opposite as well. Zero flavor too much honey/glycerin and no smoke.

Everybody that used to like that brand has now turned against them. I know they are trying really hard to turn things around but seems they are failing.

• Like 1

Everybody that used to like that brand has now turned against them. I know they are trying really hard to turn things around but seems they are failing.

I was on the forefront of defending them on Facebook because they had impeccable flavors to begin with. The consistency within 6 months of their birth is just baffling bro. Now I'm on the other side of the fence content without even peeking over.

• Like 1

Man this is crazy, I didn't know it was that bad, the stone mint looks especially bad, I don't even like tobaccos as juicy as brands like starbuzz, fumari, and such all that much but that's just insane, I had the double Apple, alpine mint, and peppermint mocha back when they were all the rage, and I thought it was a really solid brand, I liked the interesting take on double apple it was a nice change of pace, the peppermint mocha was really solid too, alpine mint was just straight menthol so I wasn't a huge fan but it was good for what it was. Its a shame this happened, but I think its just a byproduct of how popular hookah has become in the US lately, everyone's trying to get a piece of the pie and there's ton of brands coming out, with standards dropping. I'll stick to my nakhla AF and Tangier's thank you very much

• Like 2