AmericanMadeSmoker

What kind is the name of this hookah is this?

Question

9 answers to this question

c8a0e74afe0830383fa945da18b04f4f.jpg. I'm pretty sure it's fakher or heavy hitters but then I've never seen an all clear heavy hitters shisha, I do however have an al fakher identical. I'll post a picture after work

Sent from my iPhone using Hookah.org mobile app

• Like 1

c8a0e74afe0830383fa945da18b04f4f.jpg. I'm pretty sure it's fakher or heavy hitters but then I've never seen an all clear heavy hitters shisha, I do however have an al fakher identical. I'll post a picture after work

In my experience with using their glass bowl, heavy hitter is such crap, that it boggles my mind how they are a company still in business. The sad part is that I have an identical bowl from a much better company and I love using that glass bowl. Not sure how they make their products but that bowl is now sitting on my shelf collecting dust.

In my experience with using their glass bowl, heavy hitter is such crap, that it boggles my mind how they are a company still in business. The sad part is that I have an identical bowl from a much better company and I love using that glass bowl. Not sure how they make their products but that bowl is now sitting on my shelf collecting dust.

Whatcha want for it?

• Like 1