Ecko_1

Which KM

Question

So I'm finally gonna pull the trigger on my KM purchase. In your opinion which is the one to get. Excluding the Trojan Horse one as that is out of my price range

• Like 1

5 answers to this question

They all smoke the same. Some may be a little bit more restricted but for the most part every single one will perform the same ways.

if you're spending the money - get a full brass stem like a kamanja, ceramica, fakher, Indian, Kuwait tower, etc. My thoughts are for the first three. 

• Like 1

I straight up recommend the Kamanja, in any of it's forms.  It's got a wider draw, even the double kamanja has that wide open draw, but the tallest of the KM's seem to have a slightly more restrictive draw, but not a con, if that's your thing.  I find the restrictive draws are easier on friends just trying hookah out for the first time, but the wider draws are my go-to for everyday events.  

I love the chrome KM's, and hope to get a few more.  Dude has a brass Kamanja, and I have a Platinum (chrome) kamanja, and side by side, I think they both look phenomenal, I just prefer silver tone to gold tone, but it's a personal preference, not a function in any way.  

All hail the KM's, lovely, long-lasting pipes... Can't go wrong!!

• Like 2

I decided on a KM Pharonie. Ordered a Heba diffuser, Khaloud Samsaris bowl, and Minzari Crown as well. Order also includes an AF model 2 hookah for a friend (I have the AF Model 1 currently).

It will probably arrive on monday. I can't wait.

• Like 1

I just picked uo my delivery at reception now. Everything neatly packed in a KM carry bag. Can't wait to test the KM out tonight.

• Like 1

I decided on a KM Pharonie. Ordered a Heba diffuser, Khaloud Samsaris bowl, and Minzari Crown as well. Order also includes an AF model 2 hookah for a friend (I have the AF Model 1 currently).

It will probably arrive on monday. I can't wait.

The minzari crown is very finicky. If you have any questions just ask me because I have the gold one. I do have to say that for very wet tobaccos you HAVE TO PAT IT DRY. No ifs, ands or buts otherwise the juices will drop down onto the coals and have a bad experience like I did with the cops, fire department and EMTs knocking at my door at 2am.

Sent from my iPhone using Hookah.org mobile app