Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hello You all,

My company is thinking about adding hand crafted hookah fruit bowls. I am just wondering if my regular hookah lovers would love to be able to go to their nearest tobacco shops and pick up a hookah fruit bowl head. I think this is a product that would sell. So people say its pricey but if its reasonably priced people will order. Please share your thoughts and comments.

fruit-head icon.jpg

Hello You all,
My company is thinking about adding hand crafted hookah fruit bowls. I am just wondering if my regular hookah lovers would love to be able to go to their nearest tobacco shops and pick up a hookah fruit bowl head. I think this is a product that would sell. So people say its pricey but if its reasonably priced people will order. Please share your thoughts and comments.
fruit-head icon.jpg

Hookah to me has always seemed to be a fresh practice. What I mean by that is it should be consumed as soon as the preparation process is done. Since glycerin doesn't stay in place I would personally never order a premade bowl under the assumption that the glycerin has seeped out and the bowl itself will likely burn or no provide a decent experience other than a slight variation to taste.

These are just my opinions however and I know for a fact a lot of places in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Florida all sell these with quicklight coals... so it can be done, but should it? Well that's a whole other story.

Sent from my iPhone using Hookah.org mobile app

Hello, Thanks for your response. Well are you referring to the glycerin seeping out during the smoke session or in reference to the Shisha sitting in the bowl waiting to be sold.

I'm referring to it sitting there. I've packed an Egyptian bowl and let it sit for 20 minutes prior to smoking and it already started loosing its juice. We are talking about hours of wait for a customer to buy what you're thinking of. Even with toothpicks blocking the port it'll still seep into those and find its way down it is a liquid after all honey/molasses can only do so much to congeal it

Hello You all,
fruit-head icon.jpg

Hey phantasy hookah nice to see you on here and not just on Instagram. We are glad to have you.

Hello, Thanks for your response. Well are you referring to the glycerin seeping out during the smoke session or in reference to the Shisha sitting in the bowl waiting to be sold.

I would be afraid that all the tobacco juices would be drained into the fruit. How long would a fruit head last pre-packaged?