Diablo123

Christmas present

Question

As christmas day is approaching I realized to ask my mum to buy me some things, unfortunatelly she doesnt know anything about hookah stuff so you can guess how it went. Yes I bought present for myself and I cant be happier. In my order were some flat charcoals, vaporisating gel (I dont know the brand) , eheater for coals, Truecloudz vape gel berry mix, and a sillicon difuser.

What do you think about truecloudz gel and generally about vape gels for hookahs?

Sent from my MX5 using Hookah.org mobile app

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

As christmas day is approaching I realized to ask my mum to buy me some things, unfortunatelly she doesnt know anything about hookah stuff so you can guess how it went. Yes I bought present for myself and I cant be happier. In my order were some flat charcoals, vaporisating gel (I dont know the brand) , eheater for coals, Truecloudz vape gel berry mix, and a sillicon difuser.
What do you think about truecloudz gel and generally about vape gels for hookahs?
Sent from my MX5 using Hookah.org mobile app

I haven't tried trucloudz yet but I've had squeeze gel and it's ok. I would buy it again. It works great as a mixer but I haven't smoked it by itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Hookah.org mobile app