Conor Wahlberg

Convert a hard flavour into a light one.

Question

Hey My name is Conor Wahlberg.I've a flavour that is very hard.Its called Supari tobacco flavour. Everytime I smoke that particular flavour I get high af.The problem is after 5-10 min I can't even stand straight and walk and this has never happened to me by smoking any other flavour.Few months ago I went to a hookah bar and ordered a very hard flavour and me and my friends couldn't smoke it coz it was so hard.But then we told a worker there to convert it into a light flavour and he did jst that.Then the flavour became good again nd it was ready to smoke again.My question to all you guys is that how can I convert the flavour I have at my home into a light flavour? It would be very helpful if you guys could help me.

Sent from my XT1706 using Hookah.org mobile app

• Like 1

4 answers to this question

Oof.  That doesn't sound fun.  I'm sure other members would have some helpful advice regarding lightening the flavor up - but could you just mix it with some other shisha that's not quite as heavy?  Or could you ask someone at the hookah lounge how they did it?

Edited by iotterbeinbed
  • Like 1

Oof.  That doesn't sound fun.  I'm sure other members would have some helpful advice regarding lightening the flavor up - but could you just mix it with some other shisha that's not quite as heavy?  Or could you ask someone at the hookah lounge how they did it?

Yeah I don't know anything about mixing it with some light shisha.I think I might have to jst go to the lounge and ask someone how did they do it?

• Like 1

Hey My name is Conor Wahlberg.I've a flavour that is very hard.Its called Supari tobacco flavour. Everytime I smoke that particular flavour I get high af.The problem is after 5-10 min I can't even stand straight and walk and this has never happened to me by smoking any other flavour.Few months ago I went to a hookah bar and ordered a very hard flavour and me and my friends couldn't smoke it coz it was so hard.But then we told a worker there to convert it into a light flavour and he did jst that.Then the flavour became good again nd it was ready to smoke again.My question to all you guys is that how can I convert the flavour I have at my home into a light flavour? It would be very helpful if you guys could help me.

So from what I can gather either two things are happening.

1.) you don't have a nicotine tolerance and the tobacco you are using is unwashed meaning a higher concentration of nicotine being in it.

2.) the tobacco is "strong" meaning either harsh, a more robust flavor to it that your palette isn't used to, or the leaves used don't sit well with you.

What you can do if it is the first option is mix it and have tea. Tea acts to lessen the effects of nicotine and by mixing the tobacco with something that is more mild in nicotine so you can slowly build a tolerance.
If it is option two, you may want to avoid this particular brand or flavor in general. It's your body telling you it's not welcome. Burley leaf tobacco is like this for me. They never sit right.

Sent from my iPhone using Hookah.org mobile app
  • Like 2

So from what I can gather either two things are happening.

1.) you don't have a nicotine tolerance and the tobacco you are using is unwashed meaning a higher concentration of nicotine being in it.

2.) the tobacco is "strong" meaning either harsh, a more robust flavor to it that your palette isn't used to, or the leaves used don't sit well with you.

What you can do if it is the first option is mix it and have tea. Tea acts to lessen the effects of nicotine and by mixing the tobacco with something that is more mild in nicotine so you can slowly build a tolerance.
If it is option two, you may want to avoid this particular brand or flavor in general. It's your body telling you it's not welcome. Burley leaf tobacco is like this for me. They never sit right.

Sent from my iPhone using Hookah.org mobile app

Thanks for the tip.Maybe I'll smoke that flavour again and try to have some tea.

• Like 2