:Phantasy Hookah

New to Hookah.org

Hello Everyone,

My name is Tos and I am new to hookah.org. I own Phantasy Hookah and I am very interested in getting to meet some new people especially Hookah lovers and enthusiast. I have had a long time interest in hookah but more recently I have decided to put my passion for inspiring others into My hookah World. I wish I could tell you my favorite Shisha Flavor but I love so many its insane.

Anyways, IMG_1106.JPGJust stopping by to say hello and look forward to many interesting topics out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Hookah.org mobile app

• Like 1

Hello Everyone,

My name is Tos and I am new to hookah.org. I own Phantasy Hookah and I am very interested in getting to meet some new people especially Hookah lovers and enthusiast. I have had a long time interest in hookah but more recently I have decided to put my passion for inspiring others into My hookah World. I wish I could tell you my favorite Shisha Flavor but I love so many its insane.

Anyways, IMG_1106.thumb.JPG.3cfb7f35315c3308ec386d9a74340551.JPGJust stopping by to say hello and look forward to many interesting topics out there.

Tos dude!!!! So glad to see you on here. I follow you on Instagram and I love all your pictures. I love the work you are doing. :)

By the way Tos, every time I drive by manassas and dumbfries I laugh my ass off. Lol.

• Like 1

Tos dude!!!! So glad to see you on here. I follow you on Instagram and I love all your pictures. I love the work you are doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Hookah.org mobile appBy the way Tos, every time I drive by manassas and dumbfries I laugh my ass off. Lol.

Hey!!, Thanks a lot for the love and support. Please feel free to share with friends.

• Like 1