Question

I'm in desperate need of a new hose, but there's so many options... I'm not sure what I should go with.  I'd prefer a washable hose, under $30.  I have a nice silicone hose, but don't use it often since it's so stiff and when I'm smoking with people who are unfamiliar with hookahs, accidents come close to happening when moving the hose around.  Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

7 answers to this question

You have a few options at that price. Plenty of washables hoses under $30, like Nammor, Khalil Mamoon, Mya, Fancy, Starbuzz, Tonic. Though if I'm going to be honest with you,I'd go for a Dream Hose. They go for $30-45 before shipping, but are worth the money. I bought mine (D-Hose Hybrid 2.0) two years ago, so far I have had no problems with flavors ghosting, it is easy to wash and dry, there is no rusting, very flexible and looks damn near new.  

On Hookah-Shisha.com the Dream hose in glass and metal handle variants are $29.99 before shipping, but you can get a discount, thanks to this site, for 15% off with the code: hookahorg

• Like 2

After I posted, I read a ton of reviews about a variety of hoses, and ended up going with the Dream Hose in blue... it'll be here tomorrow!  Also, some SS Cucumber Chill and a couple more Haze flavors (Lime It Up and Sweet Melon Medley).  I'm all set on hookah accessories and shisha for awhile.

• Like 2

Metal.  The glass was tempting, but I don't trust myself to not shatter it instantly... I'm a bit of a klutz.

Are there even sites that sell replacement glass tips for the inevitable tragedy of dropping it in the sink?

• Like 2

Metal.  The glass was tempting, but I don't trust myself to not shatter it instantly... I'm a bit of a klutz.
Are there even sites that sell replacement glass tips for the inevitable tragedy of dropping it in the sink?

Yup! Not many anymore since the craze died down but you can even get artisan tips for the d hose from crownhookahs.com they look a lot better than the d hose one in my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Hookah.org mobile app
  • Like 3

I love crown hookahs. I missed the sale for their glass mouth piece so I was bummed about that. I have their glass funnel and I love that bowl.

Sent from my iPhone using Hookah.org mobile app

• Like 1