Question

Hey guys

I've been smoking hookah for about 4 years now. Never had any problems with smoking until recently. I used to take hits and exhale the smoke properly until recently this happened; I can't take hits properly and barely any smoke is coming out when exhaling. I don't know what's causing this, seems bizarre. Smoke is also coming out of nose. Could it be due to sinus problems? Has anyone experienced this?. Any help is appreciated.

4 answers to this question

Sorry you're having problems.  Have you checked to make sure you have no leaks.  Any leaks could cause weird things to happen.  

Hookahdrew is also right, it could be bad coals.

• Like 1

They're right, it could be leaks or your coals. It could even be the shisha.

Next time you clean your hookah give it a good look over for any possible leaks, make sure to set it up and test it without any shisha or bowl. Simply set it up normally but without the bowl and place your finger over the hole. Then take a puff. Ideally you shouldn't be able to suck much, if at all. If you are getting any kind of air you have a leak.

Sent from my Pixel using Hookah.org mobile app

• Like 1

Hey guys
I've been smoking hookah for about 4 years now. Never had any problems with smoking until recently. I used to take hits and exhale the smoke properly until recently this happened; I can't take hits properly and barely any smoke is coming out when exhaling. I don't know what's causing this, seems bizarre. Smoke is also coming out of nose. Could it be due to sinus problems? Has anyone experienced this?. Any help is appreciated.

Sorry to hear abt that ...
first of all i'm a doctor and can definitely state that if you earlier didn't have problems with exhaling smoke due to your sinus, it shouldn't be a problem now ...
As of your present problem, just try using foil with a trusted shisha and quick lites ... (yes, quick lites... they are my troubleshooters whenever i gotta check hookah for smoke and all) ...
Coz there have been batches of Nats that just dont work, sometimes they black out, sometimes they jusy dont give much heat etc etc ...
And yeah grab another hookah ... that would definitely rule out if your old and trusted hookah is leaking r what ...
so ... Foil ... Trusted Shisha & Quick Lites ...
hope that helps ...

Sent from my iPhone using Hookah.org mobile app