Question

Hello Hookah Homeys :3

Just saw a video from Hookah John (I know, ya love him or hate him, I get it!) about his newest bowls called the "Unika" (think unique + a).  What's bad ass about these bowls is that they are simple, no frills, wide spire, and only $13.99!!  That's a STEAL of a deal for a quality glazed bowl these days!!!  I haven't checked his site today, but last night when I saw the video, they hadn't been put onto his website yet, so I'm eagerly waiting!!  In the youtube video, I saw a really nice Rose colored bowl, and a medium/dark green that both looked absolutely amazing, so I will probably be picking up at least 2!!

Check 'em out, lemme know what ya think!!

5 answers to this question

A bit off topic. But which HJ bowls work with a Lotus. We have limited access to the USA stuff. My main local supplier just got in a batch of HJ bowls. I've been using a Samsaris and Lotus combo for some time so wanted to try a new bowl.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

So I ended up ordering the HJ Ferris bowl. It should arrive by Thursday so I can make use of it.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Ecko_1 said:

So I ended up ordering the HJ Ferris bowl. It should arrive by Thursday so I can make use of it.

Tell us how you like it

Aside from the cost I am impressed with the Ferris bowl. The lotus fits on nicely and heat distribution is good. Cloud and flavour output is more consistent even when the coals gets small. The bowl retains heat well

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk