Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest toycelica86

hookahtown.com

Question

Guest toycelica86

I ordered a mya 27" rock candy from them may 29 and it has yet to even ship. I have been emailing them and calling them but there is no response. I thought the website looked legit and it had good prices so I ordered that hookah and over 50 dollars of tobacco and coal. I called my credit card company and they are now sending me a dispute form to fill out so hopefully I will get my money back or they will ship my hookah. With that aside I was wondering if anyone else has ordered anything with them and how did it go?

3 answers to this question

I havent personally shopped there before. Did you try to contact them? They have a phone number listed there....

Guest Skitlz

I actually just ordered a hookah, ma'sal (did I spell that right?), and charcoal (natural, of course) from HookahCompany.com last week. They shipped it to FedEx immediately; I'm just irritated with FedEx's slow service. : ( So I didn't get any trouble ordering.

It remains to be seen, though, how good their hookah stuff is, considering how cheap it was.

Sorry to hear that you ran into trouble!

Guest GreenTeaPirate

I've never heard of them before... I'm really sorry, though, that sucks. Ordering stuff off the Internet always makes me nervous, next time I would be sure to look up some reviews of the website you want to order from. Good luck!