Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest GreenTeaPirate

Zona Hookah Tobacco

Guest GreenTeaPirate

I have some hookah tobacco that is 0.05% nicotine. The guy told me that it was 0.5% and once I realized that he was wrong they wouldn't let me return it (even though it was only an hour later). I had to pay for his ignorance.

Anyway, it smells incredible (which is why I bought it). I have lemonade, watermelon, and blueberry. It probably smokes great (as most weaker tobaccos do) I just prefer to have it stronger.

It comes in 100g jars that I bought for $12.95. I'm willing to sell it for $8 a jar and if you are really interested I will haggle.

For some reason the jars do not have a seal and the labels look like they were printed from a home printer. I promise I didn't make them myself, haha. If you want I can scan my receipt and send it to you.

I live in the Sacramento area of California. If you don't, I can ship it to you, although I don't have a shipping cost right now.

Also, if you do happen to live in the Sacramento area pleasepleaseplease boycott Briar Patch Smoke Shop at Arden Fair mall. They are such jerks, I wish you could have been there to see it.

Guest TricenaLea

I'm very interested bc I love blueberry and I'll buy your lot if the shipping isn't too bad. I'm in Shreveport, La. I'm very very very new to hookah so potency and strength I have yet to venture to. Still amazed by the array of flavors. lol

Guest GreenTeaPirate

Are you only interested in blueberry? I will bring them (or just the blueberry if that's all you want) to the post office and have them weighed for shipping. You can e-mail me at [email protected]