Sign in to follow this  
liny195

Packers cornerback Jaire Alexander intends to make some

significant strides in his second season in Green Bay.Alexander believes he can play to a standard deserving of postseason recognition now that he has a year of experience under his belt.“I just want to have a good year Darnell Savage Green Bay Packers Jersey , for real. I see myself in the Pro Bowl. I see myself as an All-Pro,” Alexander said, via the team’s website.Alexander was the 18th overall pick of last year’s NFL Draft and appeared in 13 games with 11 starts for the Packers in 2018. Alexander racked up 66 tackles with one interception, a half sack and 11 passes defended. He was named to the PFWA’s All-Rookie team along with Cleveland Browns cornerback Denzel Ward.Alexander is setting his sights on the full league awards this season and pointed to the experience gained a season ago as being a key for him for the upcoming year.“I’ve got all the confidence in the world. Last year was a great starting point for me, but this year is going to be my dog year. I’m putting my stamp on that Kevin King Jersey ,” Alexander said. The 2019 NFL Scouting Combine gets underway in a little less than three weeks, and now we know the identities of the players who have been invited to participate. 338 players got invitations to the annual event in Indianapolis, broken down into 171 players on offense, 160 on defense, and seven special teamers.Predictably Darnell Savage Jersey 2019 , the two teams who played for the National Championship lead the way with the most players invited this year. Alabama and Clemson each have 11 players headed to Indy, with Ohio State next with ten and several schools sending nine. There are a few notable exceptions to this list, as the operators of the Combine have decided not to invite players with significant domestic violence incidents on their records. The most notable individual who will not be in Indy is Mississippi State defensive tackle Jeffery Simmons, thought by many to be a first-round talent.The Combine officially begins on Tuesday, February 26th Color Rush Darnell Savage Jersey , when the first group of players arrives in Indianapolis. Coaches and general managers are scheduled to hold their media availability on February 27th and 28th, while players will meet with the media from Thursday, February, 27th through Sunday, March 3rd. Finally Cheap Darnell Savage Jersey , the players will conduct their testing over four days, starting on Friday, March 1st and concluding on Monday, March 4th.2019 Combine Invitees — OffensePlayerPositionCollegePlayerPositionCollege2019 Combine Invitees — DefensePlayerPositionCollegePlayerPositionCollege