Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

I need a hookah instruction video

Question

Can someone make a quality video explaining in detail how to make a good hookah?

If someone can do this, I'm willing to pay them to make a kick ass video.

Let me know

8 answers to this question

Guest Whoswho

hmm, I'll see what i can do this weekend. what specifically do you want in the video? the normal...

packing...

Coals....

techniques...

cleaning...

cleansing...

I plan on doing all of that this weekend, so i can prolly do it. That and I think I may try to make a new hybrid shisha...im actually kinda scared to make it...cause last time my friends smoked it they wound up sitting in a corner for 45 mins because of the stuff they added without the hookah's owner knowing....Salvia, if anyone has had experience with it. Its legal, but im not making it for me. The person who asked me to create the blend is paying me twice the worth of all the supplies...so, more hookah for me, minus the 45 mins of trippage. haha.

Just let me know nima

that sounds great. can you make the video please?

Thanks

Guest Whoswho

definitly man, I have a bunch of friends coming over to my house to smoke Saturday, I'll do it then, and I'll edit it that night. Do you want me to post it somewhere, Youtube maybe?

hmm, i wanted to put hookahlounge.net name on it. but youtube is fine.

thjanks

Guest Whoswho

hey sorry its been taking me a while to get that video up, I have my friend helping me with the editing and the video clips, so that I can make it so anyone can download the clips for themselves instead of just going to youtube, but if he isnt finished with his work by this friday, im just going to put what i have up and post it here. I just dont want it to look unprofessional lol

thanks... Im on vacation right now anyways. But we can host it here on this website for everyone to download it too :)