Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest kalashnikov

Broken Vase ;_;

Question

Guest kalashnikov

last night while i was on another drunken hookah binge, i made the mistake of not holding my hookah correctly, let the vase drop from the body's gasket and shatter on the street while i was getting out of my friends car. (passenger side)

i was really kicking myself in the ass for that one. the rest of the night we had to use a Gatorade bottle as a replacement. which worked out quite nicely, btw

so my question to you all is, has anything like this ever happened to you before?

cmon i know im not the only one who's done this :D

11 answers to this question

Guest Whoswho

yes, but i wasnt never the one at fault :P

1) roommate, drunk, pulled the hose too hard and pulled the entire hookah off the dresser we were using to smoke off of. shattered.

2) went outside the dorm to smoke, roommate accidently kicked the hookah over....shattered the neck of the base.

3) roommate drunk, at a marina, pulled the hose too hard....shattered/sumberged in salt water/fuel

4) Let someone rent ma rotator hookah, dropped. shattered, and is now in two peices.

so, to summarize for your answer...yes my hookah's have had to get replacement bases....but not by my hands lol.

btw, Sahara dish vases are very nice :)

Guest vincent09

everyone has done that at one point in time lol

Guest Discordian

my friend tripped over one of my hoses once and the hookah fell on to the heavily carpeted floor. it still broke and im paranoid im going to get a glass sliver in my foot : /

normally we have welding/rust problems and not problems with the actual base

Guest silverraindog

mmmm, never while drunk, one of my friends passed the vase to somebody else, the person did not have a good grip and it fell and broke :( still had my big hookah though :)

Guest trapman

ohhh yeaaaa

a freind of mine borrowed my hookah, and a worker on his ranch was cleaning up and picked it up by the top and the base (full of water cus my freind is too lazy to clean) fell off the gasket and was utterly destroyed

still havent gotten a new base O_o

so atm im using a shitty old hookah that is terrible :(

whoswho...

was that person the same person who broke each hookah?

Guest Whoswho

for 1,2,and 3....yeah he left school halfway through the second semester though

Guest mehrdad

Mine is still fine though.

Now please don't be a jinx.

Guest JebelChara
last night while i was on another drunken hookah binge, i made the mistake of not holding my hookah correctly, let the vase drop from the body's gasket and shatter on the street while i was getting out of my friends car. (passenger side)

i was really kicking myself in the ass for that one. the rest of the night we had to use a Gatorade bottle as a replacement. which worked out quite nicely, btw

so my question to you all is, has anything like this ever happened to you before?

cmon i know im not the only one who's done this :D

A few years back I broke my water vase cleaning it in the sink, so I did like you and looked around for the largest juice bottle which I found a big one and the rubber gasket almost fit so I used some electric tape to seal it. I used it for months.

Guest jsharp07

yea i broke mine on my little china and i used a Sobe bottle as a replacement. it worked better than the actual vase.

Guest JebelChara

The same thing happened to me once in my 8 years smoking. I scrounged for a bottle instead of a base, decorated it and was quite happy with it.

Guest roka_zulu

I have a few friends who went away for college and they like to keep their hookah out on their balcony, it's screened in.

The building across from their's has balconies too, and there is this one apartment that has a HUGE dog staying on their not-so-big balcony space...

well to cut my story-telling time in half..

on a night of serious intoxication we go out to the balcony to indulge in some hookah smoking and something spooks the dog, which causes him to begin barking his monstrous bark, scares the living hell out of the guy who was holding the hookah and he drops the whole thing onto the ground.

catastrophe =_=