Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest maxfrontier

Swallowed Hookah Coal HELP!

Question

Guest maxfrontier

Hey there, the other day I was at a party and someone there thought it would be funny to put a half used hookah coal into a glass of water... it stayed there and turned black, I thought it was a glass of coke and was really thirsty so chugged the entire thing before realizing something was wrong.

I tried to throw it up but I couldnt so it digested into my body... my question is what do i do now? I am pretty scared, is this stuff poison? what can it do to me? will it get stuck in my kidney or liver or stomach or something?

I dont know if I should go to a hospital or doctor and am asking for your help first!

!!

- Max

10 answers to this question

Guest kalashnikov

what kind of was it? a quick start one or a natural coal?

because theres a method they use in the army for food poisoning that involves swallowing natural coal diluted in water to throw the food up. but a quick start coal im not so sure about

im no doctor, do as Nima said and go see one asap; or call poison control

HAHAHAHAAHAHAH

I'm sorry, that was innappropriate.

Yeah, they pump charcoal into your stomach at the hospital to make you throw up pills if you OD.

But if it was a quick-lite... Don't know about that. You should have stuck your fingers down your throat.

Guest vincent09

I'm 95% sure theres nothing to worry about. Charcoal just acts as a filter really, it shouldn't do anything to you. I don't think the quick lights have anything harmful in them. Might give you a stomache ache but I'm pretty sure that's as far as it will go. But I would still get in contact with poison control to make sure.

Main thing is, is we inhale the charcoal to a point, so it can't be that bad. lol I'm sure you'll be okay. just drink a whole gallon of milk to throw up.

Guest jsharp07

your fine. i looked it up and even if it was a quick lite there is nothing harmful in them. you might just have a tummy ache for a while.

Guest Whoswho
your fine. i looked it up and even if it was a quick lite there is nothing harmful in them. you might just have a tummy ache for a while.

agreed, the coal is going to soak up tons of fluid in your stomach, if it hasnt already soaked up enough in the water already, and probably help clean your system(maybe)....just dont go lighting any of your farts on fire for a while k?

Guest roka_zulu

lmao.

yeah...let's try to stay away from that interesting past-time.

Guest kalutika

there is a whole personal health theory based around what you did. You will be fine.

Guest mehrdad

Don't worry you'll be allright.

But just to make you sure, you can mix some apple vinegar with some salt and drink it and everything with be out of your stomache before you even know it.