Sign in to follow this  
Bugatti4R

Just retire from Madden completely

I understand the concerns. We've passed along that of the neighborhood in addition to our comments after it fell. I am always that I am not going to assume until I see how it is implemented as which makes all the difference in the 34, everything has gone to hell. Look at the amount Mut 20 coins of articles said promo-specific stamina was about to kill Madden and how much of a cash grab it had been. The first answer was way overblown and most feedback I received is that people enjoyed promo endurance. I did as I managed to maintain grinding and earning TP from Madden Today and UL occasions while not needing to get rid of progress and I did not spend any more cash than I have on promos this past year.

As with all applications, the implementation is everything. If we had every group with power, then we have a problem. But, if the number of 105s is restricted due to resource needs, etc., then it should be like any other progression and certainly will be a rather slow growth up until the end of the season. Remember: these are assumed to function as end game players. If it were a cash grab, why would make everybody have all to purchase in the season.

Lastly, it is my expectation that 105s will be expensive to build train. Consider the resources needed to go out of a 96 into some 100 with T100 (1-95,1-97, 1-99, 3-85 QBs, 3-87 QBs, 3-89 QBs, and 81 staff silvers). Now we'll go directly to a 105 therefore should be a tremendous load of funds to leap to +5 OVR. Where a 99 OVR participant takes just to train up 30 points, then add in the TP demands. The TP cost per power level has, thus far linearly increased, so it might be nearly TP to train a 105 from 200-300 power if just that scale is preserved.

There's a movie about it. It's going to cost a good deal and resources and time to complete. It is going to have a very long time to do it at no cost. I believe you can figure out what which means. I wish that I will quit rather than waiting and it simply drop so we can see exactly what it looks like. Honeslty if it's bad I gonna sell my team off to somebody and quit until next year, or just retire from Madden completely.

We do not have a great deal of information yet, but yeah, adding a feature of madden coins for sale at this point in Madden that is going to let a select few to supercharge their teams into unstoppable degree, while the remainder of us, can not really do much about it, just does not seem great. Unexpectedly having a group 10 OVR greater than most of your contest does not seem very challenging, even though I had been among those big spenders or auction home gurus that could get to the peak of this.