Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Layla

WANTED: Bulk order of hookahs at wholesale price

I've seen a few people from hookah companies on here before, so I figured this would have at least a little result.

I'm representing a hookah cafe and restaurant in Nashville, TN. We are looking to purchase a big order of hookahs (perhaps 20 or 30) and are looking into prices.

Send me a message and let me know what kind of deals you have.

Thanks.

Guest Belgium

I'm also looking for 40x250g of Starbuzz tobacco. I'm from Belgium and I'll place several orders each year.

Please contact me by PM!

Guest st3v3n436

Did you guys have any luck? I am also looking for a supplier for my lounge in Los Angeles California.

Guest sonia

Hi, i was wondering if you deliver to the uk. I was after a number of the 250g starbuzz tobacco.

contact by PM

We do ship outside U.S. The main problem that you might face is customs which you would be responsible for.

Contact us using the hookah wholesale form and I will give you more information.

Guest masta_mcs

Please contact me if you arei nterested in Starbuzz or Al Fakher flavour 250G or 1KG

Thankyou

Guest zainafzal786
Please contact me if you arei nterested in Starbuzz or Al Fakher flavour 250G or 1KG

Thankyou

Hey, seen your post and am intersted in roughly 100kg Alfakher regularly to London?

The price I am currently getting here is £25 per single unit (per kg tub) and I pay £20 delivery.

Please let me know where u are based and if u have any links in london who can supply that cheap for cafe.