Sign in to follow this  
LisaAE

Be some innovations on all facets of NBA 2K

Question

As much as I love basketball and buy and play with NBA 2K solely due mt nba 2k21 to that, this season felt exceptionally bed. If it is just because it is the end of the gen cycle therefore there is little to no change in the past couple of years idk. This season did not even feel like actual basketball. The computer does not adhere to basketball plays and attempting to conduct plays or have any sort of system is destroyed by defenses that appear to have psychic powers or eyes on the back of their minds, canned animations, and clunky motions. NBA 2K still has solid, extreme minutes that feel like a baseball match, but overall it is only a game of who will run the maximum and take the most 3s.

It is quite clear this is not a match made by those who have ever played basketball, let alone watch games. I definitely won't be buying 2K21 for PS4 and am thinking about buying it whenever they release a match for PS5. There has to be some innovations on all facets of NBA 2K. I am not optimistic about it at all stupid 2KTV and considering the only thing they appear to care about these days is earning money from children buying packs or whatever stuff.

NBA2K has space to enhance guy! Possibilities alone would open up but they don't use their opportunities that are damn! Simply add different areas with various styles (beach, stones, etc. such as in 2K17), add improved servers, more manners, queues so that we don't need to wait 10h to find a match, improve MyLeague, do not overrate every player, don't give Caruso a galaxy opal card simply because he is a meme and so on. Return to your origins and become an enjoyable basketball simulationgame.

Enjoy NBA 2K to perform with a few buddies but there's no chance I'd get into it. We do not need to waste time running around on spots for matches when we play we only run pro am 3s so. We sometimes get great, fun, games in which we play with teams that are currently moving the ball around and having some semblance of what a game could look like. Playing teams that are either good running cheesy key words plays to take advantage of game mechanics to acquire someone of mt for sale 2k21 and green a 3 from half court makes if it becomes a streak of those us jump off. We also usually stop if we get a lot of teams in a row which have less than a 10% win rate, it helps at least me get a 99.9 performance but it usually appears like younger children that don't possess an comprehension of how NBA 2K functions or actual basketball and it's simply dull.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet