Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Layla

#of Hoses per Hookah in Lounge

Question

What do you think? When you go to a hookah lounge, do you look for hookahs with multiple hoses or rotating bases? Or do you like to get a one-hose hookah and share it?

How many people usually smoke on one hookah?

I'm really looking for some feedback, so please help me out! Thanks.

4 answers to this question

i would like a 2 or 3 hose hookah, however from business point of view you should be buying one hose hookahs hoping that everyone will get their own hookah...

Otherwise every 5 people are gonna get one hookah instead of 2 or 3

I don't know how the hookah bars around you all are, but the few I have been to in this area sets a 2 or 3 person per hookah limit. My cousin from cali said alot of them do the same thing. Putting that aside, I still go for a nice single hose hookah. The rotating bases make me nervous, and the multihose units just don't seem to smoke as well.

All of the lounges I go to only allow 2-3 people per hookah, depending on how large the party is. And I've never seen a hookah in a lounge with more than one hose. When we have about 10-15 people we usually order 3-4 hookahs, and they let us get away with that, and all smoke on all of the hookahs.

Guest vincent09

Most that I see are one hose hookah's. But usually if you ask they will give you a 2-3 hose.