Sign in to follow this  
Megaomgchen

I don't have any idea where you are getting this belief from

Question

I don't have any idea where you are getting this belief from. Osborne has modulated the abolishment of quest requirements, reduced quest amounts to their all time cheapest whilst cutting the funds to create them and sits in on those meetings signing off RS gold on all these ideas. The idea that Osborne cares about RuneScape or gamers is ludicrous. All he does is says some empty words to promote hype sometimes in between his different holidays on players cash.

I'm prepared for the votes that were downward. In reality, I am a bit surprised they have not come. Every time I do highlight to people though, a few do reply just like you do agreeing so maybe the word is getting out there. I can understand why folks don't see through Osborne's persona immediately. He's always talking enthusiastically and attempting to build up hype. After time though you begin to realise he is only repeating the same phrases without doing anything. Criticism is disregarded rather than responded to, the hype is a shield from talking any failings along with the positive tone leaves individuals who criticise Osborne seem like they are being mean. Often it requires a while for people to pick up with this.

I'm pretty sure Kingdom Hearts characters remain deader than Zanik. After KH3, that is saying something. I gave up after DDD on this series. The mechanics were confusing as hell, and that I wasn't even entirely certain who I was fighting due to all the clones, time traveling, whatever. I loved the story and mechanics of their first 3 games, even the cards. 358/2 Days had a lackluster story but RuneScapeplay was fairly excellent. Re:Coded was dreadful. DDD was the point where the series' story imploded, for sure. If there'd been a huge stretch of the narrative left to proceed between DDD and KH3 then I really don't blame you for giving it up I would have likely drifted.

I am pretty sure I got Re:Coded since it was on sale and I guessed the remainder of RuneScape were largely good... It had been such a pity. Without ever getting over the minimum points in that system you've got I got.

I would conquer half of a world's story with Riku, then need to OSRS Gold For Sale keep playing Sora, and then Sora would fall asleep, it'd grant me zero things or whatever, ask if I wanted to spend my zero points on things or updates or something, and then... wake up Sora back up. I didn't understand what I do wrong or the purpose of it. As it came out, not like I was some little kid struggling with my first videogame, I was probably like 18. It just didn't describe it very well, I guess.Pretty much everyone hates Coded and much more or less enjoys to just forget about it =P. In terms of the drop system of DDD, I don't think anyone was a fan of this either. Even then though, yeah, no one enjoyed it.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet