Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest rockaholic397

Small hookahs and a small question

Question

Guest rockaholic397

Hey everybody!

I have been doin' my hookah homework: finding out what is best for it to work with flavor and other wise,

and I heard from my friend that small hookahs give better hits, like smoother smoke and flavor.

so (haha) does size matter?

Question:

I also bought my first hookah only to realize it's from China, do you think I'll be disappointed? Not everything from China sucks right?

Thanks guys!

~Rock

5 answers to this question

Guest vincent09

No.

Everything depends on how the hookah is made. Some smaller hookahs can hit better than bigger ones. Some bigger ones can hit better than smaller ones.

There is one basic rule to remember. The taller the hookah, the cooler the smoke will be. The larger hookahs give the smoke more time to cool down as it's coming up the shaft.

Some people argue that bigger hookahs = more volume = more smoke. That's bullshit. It depends on the shaft diameter, hose diameter, and seal.

Guest NMFDChris

Exactly what vin said, some smaller 1's give you some hits cause the shisha has a shorter time to get to you but dies out quicker from my experience. But the bigger 1's give you good hits and lasts a little longer. All in my opinion but just try em all out lol.

Guest rockaholic397

ok man, so if it's small that just means I'll get some freezing cold water,

but I've kinda been stressing about the Chinese thing. Should I be worried?

Just get a J&R Syrian and call it good :)

Well, I'm about to order one because of your incesent plugging for them. Anyone who is as adament as you are can't be wrong. Right? Lol. They seem to be great people to do business with, so I can't wait!