Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest maomao

Scalli mod??

Question

Guest maomao

Does anyone know where I can buy a scalli mod for a phunnel bowl? The only place that I've been able to find one was" mnhookah.com, but you have to buy a $30 glass phunnel bowl to get it.

7 answers to this question

Guest vincent09

mnhookah created the mod and they are the only ones that sell them.

Guest maomao

Just got the phunnel bowl and scalli mod and it is incredible! Without a doubt the best bowl I've every smoked from.:)

The scalli mod helps immensley, I'm glad you like it! I ordered just a scalli mod from them not too long ago though. You have to do a search on their website for scalli mod, and it pops up for you to buy.

Guest trapman

im actually just thinking of buying a phunnel bowl with the scalli mod, im pretty convinced i want one XD

Guest Genie

I made one because of a Youtube video I saw. I LOVE it. I just pulled the candle out of a tea light, cut six little triangles from the edges of the holder, and plopped it in my Phunnel, upside down of course. It works extremely well. I've used the same one several times now. It washes off easily.

Guest Galapogos

Anyone know a website where i can get a phunnel bowl from thats UK based. Struggling to find any. Unfourtunatly, after washing my clay bow at a friend gathering last week, as i carried it over to my case, it fell and smashed. so thinkin about trying out one of these!