Sign in to follow this  
wfuuopy

Got tired only imagining actually play RuneScape

Question

Who'd inferno without armor and RuneScape gold without food?Different skills, both equally impressive in my opinion. There's more to ability than simply prayer flicking. When asked about it on stream, Woox said the most impressive thing done in the game was xzact's 46 cb Inferno. Xzact then did a 40 combat cape. Have a URL to this barrows tank test? Couldn't find it. The most insulting part relating to this scenario would have been him not even with them. Dhide boots provide the prayer bonus. He just alchs them. I got Rangers my initial medium and it's subsidized my money stack since.

I would happily donate that RNG to him he would have that moment. Got tired only imagining actually doing this. And to believe if he had a spouse play when he slept the mill might have been completed in a few days. I know that's not even remotely the exact same or even the purpose of this mill though. That would completely devalue the accomplishment. The next thing you know ironman are going to hire individuals to receive them falls also! Oh wait. What an Authentic fucking gamer-Swampletics.

Watch at 0. 25x speed for optimum enjoyment!I watch at 0. 25x rate and hold down spacebar to cycle through pause and playwith. 5 hours of enjoyment!I stopped it and then pressed interval once every 5 minutes to enjoy every frame fully. I stroke up and down every two minutes for greatest enjoyment. Keystroke upward, and keystroke down faster and faster, harder and harder. Amature. Every time Swampy Boi says it took him a week to kill a few vampires, I pause the movie for a week. I haven't completed much of the movie yet. Can he get the casket. Prayer flicking the pause button.

Meaningful or not, when that casket popped on the display I actually cheered. Congratulations and pleasant work. Do not wait to see you handle the Theatre. It is crazy watching a number of those Swampletics grinds and awaiting to a first UIM video whining about crafting (in Morytania, funny enough). You have come a long way. I wouldn't state zero purpose, he'd catch his melee stats up a bit. I get it doesn't appear to be a great deal at this stage which is reasonable but there's not all that much left pre-ToB.

I am wondering just how much he even needs for his movie that is pre-finale, is there a chance he arranges it ? No more waiting a month between episodes?I'd feel as it is probably a week or 2 bc I'd imagine all that's left at this stage is assembling a team. Well he needed backup bolt tips and more melee stats aid + having the ability to make his own supercompost isn't nothing. Progress at this point requires to get an inch but he needs all the inches that he can get to cheap RS gold receive down the theater. I really don't believe it was nothing. Agreed. But rather,"should I?"

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet