Sign in to follow this  
Megaomgchen

Osrs devs are compensated do develop the content

The players left in RS3 would be those simply didn't dare to OSRS gold make the leap towards Oldscape. Osrs devs are paid do develop the material while ours will be... idk, I'm not blaming them but the top management is obvs not pushing them to create precious game content.

That is a whole lot less than prawnbrokers but that's crazy rates for afk cons. I had been making bookcases. Yet only hitting 1.5m/hr with dxp running (with proteans, so bigger stocks ( also ) - full cocktail boost, in addition to pulse heart and cinder heart boosts. I don't have the outfit, but that's still only losing me 6 percent XP, so I am not 100% sure where the excess xp comes from.

You are conscious that the increase in cocktails, cinder cores and pulse cores are obtainable in game without having to spend any money, right? I meanI do not care if you believe I purchased some secrets, but if you are going to try and insinuate something at least be correct about it.

idk. I just make flapacks for yak track. It is not really afk, you make 4 tables a list. Unless you have protean boards it will ever be afk. The take bob disrupted my apartment pack . Idk if that got hotfixed once I attempted it. I don't think that it disturbs if you add Take BoB to your action bar. Most activity bar stuff does not interrupt what you're doing.

One team asked for feedback and community opinion, another plonked it from cheap RS gold the match. I couldn't believe they really called this bullshit"thrilling" in the patch notes. I believed it must've been photoshopped in to make them seem even more clownish. I interpreted it as a tongue-in-cheek type of thing as is popular throughout dialogue within this game.