Sign in to follow this  
shoesgoon

Golden Goose Purestar from

Question

This season, shoes and bags were key to creating some soon-to-be-iconic looks on the runways. It's only natural for undercurrents of French bourgeois beauty to run through the City of Light, and this season saw many iterations, Golden Goose Purestar from the two-toned, metallic ombre wings and low chignons at Altuzarra to the shaggy waves and graphic '60s liner at Celine.

Some designers like Williams and LVMH Special Prizewinner Vejas Kruszewski already have name recognition. Specifically, iterations of the OG dad shoe. And I've grown up [watching] Reese. So why not keep spring in store for longer and hold back on the next round of collections-which are beginning to be delivered Golden Goose Purestar Black now, following delay-until they are weather-appropriate? "The challenge with that is that the global retailers are mostly already on markdown, and it is a very competitive world." Without consensus across wholesale retail, it appears that the lockdown-fueled utopian notion of returning to seasonally appropriate selling will be undone by financial reality and the race to survive.

Today is the final round of interviews for your dream job, and you are the top contender. Retailers like ASOS and Zalando field returns of up to 40 per cent. An essential part of this new approach is investing time and resources into Moscone's relationships with her most loyal clients-despite their illustrious list of global stockists, the brand has a growing direct-to-consumer channel via their online store, as well as a thriving sideline producing bespoke pieces for private clients. It's this deeper connection with her customer that is the most exciting next step for Moscone.

The iconic "bloody" red soles are to Christian Louboutin what the split-toe Tabi is to Maison Margiela. The latter of which Golden Goose Purestar White has morphed into a bevy of silhouettes since it first debuted in 1988, but the controversial style lives on. While we saw Saint Laurent's fall styles embrace the studded and spiked appeal of punk's aesthetic, Junya Watanabe clung onto the trend for his Spring 2014 shoes with a menacing ankle boot. Aside from their impressive business nous, it's the clothes that are the star-impeccably draped dresses and blouses that manage to feel both breezy and luxurious, just as appropriate for a boardroom meeting as they are a summer holiday.

Things turned upside down, inside out, backwards. I've figured out my go-to flat sandal, as well as my white sneaker, but a heel that could work for the office and a summer wedding has been my Achilles' heel. "Fendi mentioned liberation, and that was the spirit of a show presented on a fittingly curvy, pink upholstered runway. The spectrum of that freedom ran from the liberatedly libidinous to the glass-ceiling smashing, or "from the boudoir to the boardroom" as the show notes flaccidly put it.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet