Sign in to follow this  
Sunxuemei

I think about RuneScape on this topic

Question

I think about OSRS gold on this topic

Many drugs may give people an advantage over non-users. Some examples have been raised concentration, less tiredness, numbs the feeling of boredom, even going on to creating those dull jobs more intriguing, even gratifying. You can argue that it's an unfair advantage. Even though most drugs can easily be bought, especially if prohibited. Black markets form in which profit can be made. Black markets often don't care for who's buying, so the trader is unlikely to ID somebody like what would occur when buying cigarettes or alcohol. Not to mention many drugs also have other effects in precisely the same time that might be disadvantageous to you.

There is more of a threat to the individual using the drugs. His health and his financing are possibly at risk. His liberty could be taken away if caught doing illegal actions. Though he is becoming a reward for his risk Such as being able to concentrate more on a task, staying up longer hours, being more effective. In a sense, this is sort of like soloing Kre'arra instead lootsharing in a group. Just taken to another extreme. You will get all of the benefit from a great drop, but you are more at risk if you perish. Having a team, you're less inclined to die, and if you do there's a greater chance that you may receive your valuables back. But any great drops will be divided between the members.

There is a small mixed sense when I consider jagex on this topic. They certainly take alcohol use. There is a few possible drug references in runescape that I've seen as well. The town of Canafis for example. It's suspiciously near the term cannabis. The potion vendor in the warriors manual seems to enjoy tie dying things when she's'relaxed'. The majority of us combine tie dye using hippies, and hippies using a number of substances. There's also mushroom, the sleeping troll. It's been stated that trolls are called after the very first thing they eat. Could mushroom be another one? Druggies are usually stereotyped as being really lazy. Mushroom as been sleeping for as long as I remember. I'm sure we're all aware that there's a few psychedelic mushrooms on the market. Could this be jagex silently telling us  buy OSRS gold towards their tolerance to this kind of stuff?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet