Sign in to follow this  
Sunxuemei

So realistic dribbling gotcha

Question

I wouldn't say NBA 2K21 MT is as finely tuned as Hollywood however but its certainly getting there- that the quantity of psychological influence is certainly palpable in these cover to acquire type games.The build is fine and stuff. But calling builds"demonic" or"demigod" is your cringiest shit.

Nah man, this build is complete on"DemonicGod". You see that they didnt have enough space on the screen, but below Zion, it is supposed to say Draymond Green and Giannis too. Then below that it says Shaq, Kobe, MJ, James Harden, and Lebron. 80 Badges. Contact dunks and speed boost. Can play almost any position.

I know I'm gonna get hate for this but I really like the game so far and love the new shooter meter. I really believe this will be much better than 20 and I will have fun on it. I don't hate them for making it exactly the same because the new gen is coming out in 2 months lol. Obviously they are not gonna go all out trying to enhance the graphics cause that would be dumb to put all their time into it when the new gen is coming out at precisely the exact same time period so that they probably directed their focus to next gen.

I understand that is a shitty thing on their part and that they haven't been reliable the previous 3 decades but it's like whenever the ps4 came they stopped putting effort in their 2ks and then 2k14 about the PS4 was amazing and everyone loved it. Anyway my point is that I actually enjoy what they have done with the meter and believe it feels great and plays great so far and I'm not bashing them for it looking the same since it's supposed to look the same until next gen.

So realistic dribbling gotcha

Now if it's still bad and seems exactly the same and performs exactly the same on next gen I will for sure be pissed and be carried out with 2k but like I know that is my opinion on things.Sorry for punctuation BTW phone is real laggy.Dribbling was kinda cruced exactly the way you do motions doesn't transition or correlate well. Like the brand new means to do a behind the back just doesn't flow well with  Buy NBA 2K Coins different moves.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet