Sign in to follow this  
Sunxuemei

I've looked everywhere in the store and nothing's free

Question

Does anybody know if the  NBA 2K21 MT league is going to be included because if not I might as well just finally play 2k20 but if they are I would be activly considering upgrading at a month?WNBA will return, and will even have its career style. No news on if you'll have the ability to use a female my player in the park yet.

Its a very unbalanced non simulation basketball game. Why wouldn't they just allow female characters to do the same thing? They've moved away from trying to balance or make this match with any sort of realism. Let them women all yall insecure dudes get your pride hurt being dunked on almost lol.

It is not about pride, it is about WNBA players literally being unable to dunk in real life. I just wonder how they'd explain that one. It may not look like it but thats what thid match is licensed to be.I agree entirely, hopefully they've found someway to make it even more enjoyable than just my career.

This game in its entirety is realistic so I am not understanding why it matters if everyone is fine and dandy with the current state of the match? Folks already throw out memes so what is the distinction lol Its definitely about insecurity and pride for many of you. This is not real life it's a video game.

They havent released any useful information yet, but I am willing to wager they will keep the WNBA in it. . .who knows though, a great deal of people bashed on it as being worthless content to the masses which took up development resources over things most people play.

There are three variations

I've looked  Buy NBA 2K21 MT Coins everywhere in the store and nothing's free. Been like this for 2 days now.I completed the daily bonus also and never obtained my own 2,000 VC for playing 10 games.Don't hear that probably. . 2k18 premiered for PS3.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet