Sign in to follow this  
Sunxuemei

I have looked everywhere in the shop and nothing's free

Question

They haventĀ  2K21 MT released any helpful information yet, but I'm willing to bet they will keep the WNBA in it. . .who understands though, a lot of people bashed onto it as being useless material to the masses which required up development resources over stuff most individuals play.

There are three versions

I have looked everywhere in the shop and nothing's free. Been like this for two days now.I finished the daily bonus too and never obtained my 2,000 VC for playing 10 games.Don't listen to that probably. . 2k18 was released for PS3.

I would honestly begin saving for next gen today, don't need to get it at start but sometime next year. Trust me you will want to. If anything you may be able to finesse somebody by selling your current console to get a decent cost, from there you can save. This only my opinion, you do you. Probably not however the game will undoubtedly be a copy and paste probably every year following 21 on present gen. They will place their whole focus on next gen for sure after 2k21.

I am assuming it will be like 2k17 in 17 it had been about the PS4 and Xbox 1 however I owned it on Xbox360 so it was still made for the system, but they eliminated lots of the modes and it was not exactly the same it was basically just my league and mycareer games no more Park therefore 2k22 will probably be on ps4 but eliminate many main features such as the story.it depends how many folks going to get a ps5, and how many will stick to their own ps4.

I am not gonna buy ps5, therefore I wonder why parks will sort of expire current gen following ps5 comes out, because I feel like bulk of people will upgrade their consoles. And that I play on EU, which likely has even less population in parks than NA servers.I got the current-gen 2k21 and that's it. I don't plan on updating my games either until the first price drop or sale. The way I view it, we're a year from buy mt coins , next-gen 2k21 is legit only going to get half a year of run before that.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet