Sign in to follow this  
Sunxuemei

God fricken dang you did a good job

Question

I would honestly begin  2K21 MT saving for next gen today, do not need to take action at start but sometime a year ago. Trust me you will want to. If anything you might be able to finesse somebody by selling your existing console to get a decent cost, from that point you can save. This just my opinion, you would you. Probably not however the game will legit be a copy and paste probably every year following 21 on current gen. They will place their full attention on next gen for certain after 2k21. When you have a look at ps3/360 version of 2ks following the initial year of ps4/xbox one, it was legit precisely the exact same game.

I'm assuming it'll be similar to 2k17 in 17 it had been on the PS4 and Xbox 1 however I possessed it on Xbox360 therefore it was made for the machine, but they removed lots of the modes and it wasn't the same that it was essentially just my league and mycareer games no more Park so 2k22 will probably be on ps4 but eliminate most main features such as the story.it depends the number of folks going to get a ps5, and just how many will stick to their own ps4.

I'm not gonna purchase ps5, so I wonder if parks will kind of die current gen following ps5 comes out, because I feel like majority of people will upgrade their consoles. And I play on EU, which likely has even less people in parks than NA servers.I got the current-gen 2k21 and that is it. I don't plan on upgrading my console until the first price drop or sale. How I see it, we're a year out from 2k22, next-gen 2k21 is legit just likely to have half a year of run before that.

And I think a lot of individuals aren't innovators when it comes to technology adoption, it is a hefty cost and there's hardly gonna be some new games onto it. Folks are gont wait it like always. It won't be lifeless imo.I'd  Buy NBA 2K MT say get this one in case you are not gonna update, and revel in playing with park or particularly myteam. Cause if you're concerned about the park expiring you don't want to stay on 20 lol.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet