Sign in to follow this  
Sunxuemei

Why does this need the side by side, and the first audio?

Question

I have to ask. Why does  Animal Crossing New Horizons Bells this need the side by side, and the first audio? It's such high excellent work, I can't help but think that it stands much better on its own, particularly if the backing track was a KK-style remix of this song.

This is the first time that I saw something similar to this that is absolut amazing, everything matches and I have no words how good this is. Only Wow.Watching this and reading the comments I know I am most likely the oldest person on here,I used to see this in high school and I have no idea why.Originally watched this on YouTube. Great job! Nice to see the outcome!Extremely entertaining, and very impressive!! As somebody who produces YouTube videos that I could see that this must have taken days if not weeks to complete. I can't even work out how you did some of the visual Results

I love when lifeless memes get resurrected, especially ones who never should have died. Killed it, OP!How did you receive the jail bars/trap to work like that with the rope!This was amazing, I'm... I am crying, I'm laughing so hard! This was absolutely incredible, thank you so much for your trip down memory lane. The time that it took, the devotion, just WOW! Thank you

This is so very amazing!! I'm baffled. Great job,I have seen this specific video on YouTube long before this post came out,This may always be among my favorite things to come from the internet and this AC variant is now right up there with the original. Loved this also death!I don't have any idea what I only watched but I really applaud your efforts!! This must have taken a long time to make.

I am not exaggerating at all when I say that this is the greatest thing I have ever noticed. Well, nicely done

My daughter, husband, and I have houses on an Animal Crossing island that I created. My daughter is not that great at the game, and she usually just decorates her own house with stuffed animals and random nick nacks that my husband and I depart. I woke up last weekend to discover that every tree was cut back on the island, tons of blossoms were awakened, outside furniture moved round, and randomly dug holes everywhere. My husband thinks that this is unnecessary as it's only a video game, but frankly I feel like it was disrespectful to fuck up my work even though it's not a tangible thing. Maybe a week  Cheap Nook Miles Ticket was a bit excessive, but I think there is a lesson my kid can learn from this respect. What do you believe reddit?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet