Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

Soex Tobacco

They contacted me and they want to sell the product on the website...

I've heard its not good quality, but I've never smoked them myself. Have you smoked it?

Guest Roomys

I think ive seen and tried there coals before and wasnt impressed at all.

Guest djxilo

It might not be as good, but you guys gotta remember, theres no tobacco, niccotine, or tar in it! Just flavor baby!!!!!

I ordered, I think, two different flavors of it.. I'll let you guys know. It might take some time though because I guess its coming from Israel.. lol :P

Thanks a lot. I know they tobacco is made in India, I don't know if they distribute it from Israel or not though

Guest djxilo

Hmm weird. I re-checked it just to make sure and yeah.. it's coming from Israel :S weird.

Its currently going through customs lol.. I was googling and found some forums saying it doesn't taste all that great.. we'll seeeee..

Guest djxilo

Lol, so yeah.. the mint is pretty good imo.. I got vanilla too.. it wasn't as bad. For a non-tobacco product, its iiiight!

Lol.

Guest MagicDragon

I'm some what familiar with this company I think they carry both herbal and tobacco shisha they also carry some other tobacco and hookah related products . However their tobacco shisha product is labeled Afzal but still has a small holographic sticker with the Soex brand on it last I checked Afzal is a tobacco company of its own. As far as quality of service and product I myself have never ordered or used a Soex product but I have associates who have Ill see what information I can gather.

Interesting side note I was considering putting up a thread on herbal shisha if I can find my notes and gather more info I will.

Guest mix_tape

We have a smoking ban here in Alberta but they allow hookah bars as long as they use herbal products so they use soex. I've tried a number of flavors and I find it tastes okay and smoke is so so. I bought some Romman tabcacco and found it far better but I'm thinking of trying Starbuzz since its impossible to find anything but soex for sale here. I have a box of Soex Melon unused still.

- Sorry not the greatest review.

Guest silverraindog

i use afzal here and it works great but then again we dont have much of a selection in this country (well from what i have seen)

Guest Whoswho

Oh, im familiar with this brand. mostly cause thats whats sold around here besides hookah-hookah and tangiers....wierd? yeah.

well anyway. I like the brand, not a HUGE fan, but their mixed fruit, coconut, and apple flavors are...pretty ok. not the best by far, but cheap

Guest Mikeybass

I was ordering some Exotica coals and I decided to throw in a couple 50g of Soex shisha. I got the package in the mail yesterday and I tried Soex Orange. I opened the orange and I noticed that it was alot drier than expected and not gooey as tobacco shisha. As soon as I took 3 puffs my nose cleared from the minty flavor which I didn't expect. It was a mint orange flavor which I really liked. My wife didn't like it but she doesn't like anything minty. The smoke was thicker too. More of a smoother milkier thick smoke than any of the other tobacco shisha's I have. I really loved it and will want to try more flavors.. I also have a blueberry which Im going to try tonight. The only thing is I got no buzz off of it and it did feel like I was smoking a hookah for kids. but it was a nice change. I give Soex Orange a thumbs up

Guest Whoswho

I've tried a few of their flavors. really rich in flavor,but i have my pro's and cons.

so far i've tried:

blueberry (smoking now)

mixed fruit

choco/mint (very...unique....never buying again lol)

aniseed

Golden Amber,

and rose.

the blue berry and rose are my favorite so far. not only cause they are good flavors, but its just something about them that make me recall my childhood, and the things i used to smell growing up. same with all my friends. the flavor, is so hard to describe with those two, that i think they should rename them to fit accordingly, cause neither of them taste like their name-sake, but are still amazing.

Guest Hookah in ZAX

I have the coconut and double apple. Both are good. They were much drier than tobacco shisha and burned much quicker as well. The flavors themself are good and I would recommend trying them to someone who is curious - or may be concerned about smoking tobacco shisha.

I guess on a 7-point scale I would rate the coconut and apple soex a 5. Pretty good flavor, kind of dry, but a plus for not being as harmful.

Guest Discordian

man i have never tasted soex that i have liked :( My bro bought a ton recently because he was on an anti tobacco binge. We had blueberry, orange, raspberry, and mixed fruit. I hated ALL of them. And we can't get that herbal after taste out of his hookah : /

when i first started smoking a friend bought the soex coffee flavor. it is the third worst flavor i have tasted after Layalina's mangosteen and passion fruit flavors.

Guest hookasmoker

I've heard that soex herbal has woody taste after several min.

Cause they replace tobacco by something else.

"The taste, after the first few pulls, was horrible, like wet wood chips." :)

Guest patt2k
Soex/Afzal - Terrible. Thats all I have to say.

I agree . Couldnt have said it better !! :D