Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest armouringstud

Multi-headed bowls

Question

Guest armouringstud

Ive never used one before but it seems like you would get more smoke from these, is that true?

8 answers to this question

Guest SmokeKagu

If more tobacco is burned, you will get more smoke. I say this because I've seen multi-bowls with 3 small bowls. It just depends on the size of the bowl.

I'm tempted to say the size of your hookah may determine the amount of smoke, but more specifically that just determines how thick your smoke is.

Guest Whoswho

I have a duel headed bowl, and from what i can tell you is.. size counts. there will be an increase in smoke, but other than that, everything else should be the same

Guest vincent09
If more tobacco is burned, you will get more smoke. I say this because I've seen multi-bowls with 3 small bowls. It just depends on the size of the bowl.

I'm tempted to say the size of your hookah may determine the amount of smoke, but more specifically that just determines how thick your smoke is.

1. Hookah tobacco is not burned, it is cooked. Unless you suck at smoking hookah, in which case it may be burned and taste like a trucker's asshole.

2. This does not neccessarily mean you will get more smoke, other things factor in as well (draw, diameter of your hookah's shaft, diameter of your hose, heat of your coal, type of tobacco, ice, etc.).

3. This is the last time I will say this on this board. THE SIZE OF YOUR HOOKAH ONLY DETERMINES THE TEMPERATURE OF THE SMOKE, NOT THE AMOUNT. The factors I mentioned above are what determins the amount/thickness of your smoke.

4. Multi-headed bowls are a waste of time, money, tobacco, and coal. Just mix your shisha by hand, use a regular bowl.

5. I know I'm a dick...but damn.

-Vince

EDIT: That's my $.02 for the day.

Guest Whoswho

i agree with ya vince. but depending on the seal of the bowls...I like my duelie. Instead of mixing two blends together, i can have in each, makes for an even flavor, since if you mixed in one bowl; you may have a strong sense of one flavor for a while, then after a while the other. its all a matter of personal pref. the ammount of smoke shouldnt change though...if you have two full coals on each head...your going to burn.

ive never actually tried the multi hose ones myself.

I might do an experiment with two identical hookahs to see whether a double head bowl differs from a larger size one head bowl.

Guest JebelChara

Its the best way to mix two different shisha, especially if they are from 2 different brands with 2 different ammounts of glycerin in them. I like to use it often.