Sign in to follow this  
Sunxuemei

You telling me that there are not games in Beta

Question

I don't understand  Animal Crossing New Horizons Bells what you are looking for, they certainly intended on these upgrades since the very beginning. It was literally an marketing point from before release, that they would support the game with seasonal updates for at least a year. People really just need a sequel to include the majority of the large things the previous match had and build on this, is that really so unreasonable?I didn't buy the game, but from what I've seen they put an unfinished game and are releasing new (older ) content in a snail's speed.

I didn't buy the game, but from what I have noticed they put an unfinished game and are releasing new (old) content at a snail's pace.Its definitely not an unfinished game, a Lot of People have put countless hours on it

You telling me that there are not games in Beta/Alpha that people have put 100s of hours into? You can take an unfinished game with pleasing core gameplay.Releasing little seasonal updates dosent make it an unfinished game? Every online game under Sunlight now comes out with upgrades for different seasons, it dosent mean its unfinished

When it was a finished game they'd have included everything in these updates at launch like with every Prior AC game

They already said they've"years" worth of updates planned. Sure I wish I could build the Roost right this instant but with the sheer amount of updates still on the way I know I'll get it eventually. I am fine with taking it slow with this game since it is a game meant to be played little by little.Yeah everyone who is complaining has 500 hours on the game already, you have your money from it

You're completely correct and I really don't understand why you have been downvoted. There's also the ability to revisit Dream Islands you have already visited from a list. I believe that it was the final upgrade where they  Cheap Animal Crossing Items modified Saharas dialog and that is a QOL update too. They don't tend to demonstrate QOL stuff in update videos because it isn't exciting in a video. Same thing happened with Splatoon 2 updates.I think people are angry about the dearth of qol from the game not necessarily at me or my comment. I don't blame them this game demands qol improvements.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet