Sign in to follow this  
Sunxuemei

I really am bad at it. Whether I need to start new balances

Question

Not sure what im doing with  RuneScape gold this guy... And yes I know im fail at scope training. I really am bad at it. Whether I need to start new balances, what pures they'd be, and other things could be tremendously appreciated. Oh btw I was just training Ant eye pur3, then remember 17 spider's pass, so I didnt train him such as 17 spider on purpose, 17 spider only had these stats.

You aren't that large in terms of combat level (please pardon me, I do not mean to offend you in any way), determining where you'll train your Attack and Power in a P2P universe is very easy. If you have completed the quest, Creature of Fenkenstrain, than you might wish to think about training in the'Experiments' located in the basement. They give a huge 400XP per kill and just do as much harm as a Flesh Crawler will perform.

However, their respawn timings are a little tardy and they aren't a lot in number. Additionally, there is the additional delay in completing the quest itself. They're located in the next level of the Stronghold of Security and provide you 100XP each kill. They also respawn very quickly and are sprinkled across the area where they flourish.

But then again, there's always that the Rock Crabs! They give you 200XP per kill and respawn fast. However, they may not be that simple to access unlike many others. Experiments - A great deal of experience per kill. Do not respawn very fast and therefore are not a lot in amount. Flesh Crawlers - Very less experience per kill. Respawn very fast and are a lot in amount. Rock Crabs - Moderate experience per kill. Respawns moderately and are also balanced in quantity. Now its up to you to pick.

I had been under the belief that using Sumona for many jobs and utilizing Duradel for every 10th task will be quicker than just using Duradel. Better than steel, I suppose... Anyway, will I be able to do well against Iron  RS07 Gold Dragons with Broad Bolts? My range level is 78 and my max bonus is +173. I have range potions also but I'd rather not use them all up.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet