Sign in to follow this  
Weiweismart

Guess I'll be the first person to say slayer on this thread

Guess I'll be the first person to say slayer on this thread. It is great for when you do not understand what to kill. You will gain some additional total levels. I don't think I want to tell you about the  RS gold slayer monsters you could kill. If you do not enjoy the concept of being told what to kill (which I doubt you do not, cause your question is like slayer, cept no slayer exp.) , you can always try monkey guards if you've started fighter insanity. There is an alter right next to them, so it is perfect if you enjoy using dharoks. The alter also means you can utilize stat boosting prayers, and that means you are going to have the ability to gain exp at a faster rate. Do not overlook your salve ammy (cause they are undead), and a couple of extra prayer potions incase you can't get through the guards in time to recharge in the alter. Bandits are constantly another choice, just need to wear a god thing so they wont stop attacking you. Also a good idea to bring guthans, or a few bunyips so that you can expand your stay. Just have to have done Defenders of Varrock. Proceed through the trap door in the madness temple at the wild. Since they are undead, it is a good idea to deliver a salve ammy (e) to get a 20% attack and strength bonus. Fantastic place for bones to peaches, too, since they drop bones and they're a great deal of bone respawns only at the temple. It's also likely to use prayer here, and also their drops tend to pay off the potions easily.

If you're into summoning, waterfiends can be good to try. About 80% of the time they'll fall a crimson charm, and also their drops aren't that bad either. They are just down the whirlpool you gain access to while performing barbarian training. Be use to use crush attacks on them, they're very resistant to any thing else. Bunyips are GREAT here, their particular lets you eat raw fish to cure (they drop a lot of these ), and if you dont need to heal, you can use the buy OSRS gold raw fish for it to turn them into water runes (they also fall a lot of water runes).