Sign in to follow this  
Sunxuemei

I am so confused why do black people want segregation!?

Question

I am so confused why do  Animal Crossing Items black people want segregation!? Didn't Martin Luther king jr fight to get rid of it? I'm so confused. Is this Twitter being Twitter again?This is such a naive statement. Twitter is made of real people and a tweet with sufficient enjoys and retweets is frequently enough to have consequences in real life. Countless people have been"cancelled" after someone posted some shit on Twitter and it blew uprecently one person saying that a villain in Assassin's Creed Valhalla with a scar on their face was"ableist" was sufficient to make Ubisoft apologize and alter which portion of this game, there are loads of different examples of how twitter has had an effect on real life.

Ignore what the meat of every article might be about, the point is there are many people (and more worryingly, many popular publications) that are pushing for black-only distances with the rationale that black people are so oppressed they need safe spaces without whites in them (because apparently they're so emotionally weak they literally cannot handle the sight of a white man, yay( empowerment).

I've sadly been all to aware of the cancerous facet of social justice/woke culture for decades now and I recall 6 or so years back (when"SJWs" were all the anger and the oddest thing woke culture had generated thus far) folks laughing at people fretting about the trend of awakened discourse spreading more and more.

"They are just  cheap Animal Crossing Bells college kids, you spend too much time on the internet and see this all the time, ordinary people do not think that, it's not gonna affect society in any way" they stated.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet