Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest hookahkid33

Some questions :)

Question

Guest hookahkid33

Hey all if you don't mind, im gonna ask some questions what need answering. They are;

Can you smoke outside with you're hookah?

Can you use out of date (A couple of years) tabacco with you're hookah? (Al Fakur double apple)?

THANKS.

12 answers to this question

Hey,

Can you smoke outside with your hookah?

Depends :) . If you live where I live (Indiana), you can certainly smoke your hookah outside but you will freeze to death.

But in general there are no reasons as why you wouldnt be able to smoke outside (unless its really windy, raining, or snowing as the coal wont burn good enough).

Can you use old tobacco?

The main part of tobacco that provides the smoke and pleasure is the molasses (the rather liquidy part of it). I would assume the tobacco would go dry after couple of years.

You can smoke a dry tobacco, but it wont give nearly as good smoke or might even smell bad. I wouldn't suggest it.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers

Guest hookahkid33

Thanks!!

And I have couple more Q's. -

I have a roll of Swift Lite Charcoal, could I use a normal lighter or blowtorch lighter or would I have to use a stove?

And does the charcoal smell?

And the tobacco is wet, looks it anyway, and is smell nice, and is dated march 2005, whats the production date and it says 'expires in 2 years' can I use it, you think?

THANKS AGAIN!

you can use whatever gets your coal light up

I've never paid attention to expiration dates. I dont think it matters as nothing in the tobacco would go bad. However, im not 100% sure. I would call a tobacco store and ask them. All tobaccos are the same so you could ask them about using 2 year old tobaccos.

Cheers

Guest vincent09
Thanks!!

And I have couple more Q's. -

I have a roll of Swift Lite Charcoal, could I use a normal lighter or blowtorch lighter or would I have to use a stove?

And does the charcoal smell?

And the tobacco is wet, looks it anyway, and is smell nice, and is dated march 2005, whats the production date and it says 'expires in 2 years' can I use it, you think?

THANKS AGAIN!

You can use any of the above to light the charcoal. Some are quicker some take longer. Just ensure that your coal is fully red before using or get ready for a headache, literally.

Quicklights normally have a smell, depending on the brand I would suggest the initial lighting of them to be done outside. Some brands give off much more smoke than others. If I remember right, swift lights are one of the brands that do give off a good amount of smoke/odor.

March 2005 is most likely the production date rather than the expiration date. The only way you can tell if it is good or not is try it. If it tastes good, awesome...if not, it's probably bad. :)

-vince

interesting. I have never tried that. I will certainly do that now :)

Thanks

Guest xdeliberatex

Yea, the snow hookah is awesome. If you're feeling really ambitious you can make some lounge chairs out of snow with a hookah stand in between them out of snow, then throw on some snowpants and heavy coats and get outdoors! lol As you can tell it gets really boring in Syracuse, NY.

Guest kalutika

I am not sure what just happened... I could have sworn there was a post linking to some less than reputable materials and devices...

I guess I'm losing it a little. Not enough sleep. Sorry about that.

Guest vincent09
Please keep the illegal substances out of the forum. This is a forum about hookah and hookah tobacco.

Who said anything about illegal substances? :confused:

Guest jsharp07

i think someone is having withdraws and is having delusions.... LOL