Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

Hookah Bar in your area

Hey everyone.

I want to publish reviews of hookah bars in your area in the hookah blog. In fact I want to ask you to review the hookah bar in your area.

This can improve our community and attract a large number of members.

I will send out a t-shirt to all who write a review.

A review usually includes pros, cons, food and hookah review, and pictures. but it is your decision on how to write it.

Thank you. :) I will make sure to work harder to improve the site for you guys too

Guest Roka_Miami

Zuly and I can do reviews on Oasis and Aladdin's Grill here in Coconut Grove, FL. How do you want us to send it to you - Post here or private message?

Guest Roka_Miami

As a matter of fact, we can do reviews on those two and try to visit one or two more local ones... Hey Zuly, that way we can "treat" ourselves as promised. Let me know, Nima, if you need reviews on any other South Florida ones!

that would be great Roka. Do you think you could email me a word file with your review of each hookah bar :)

my email is [email protected]

Thanks a lot. also let me know if you need help with setting up a website for your business :)

Guest vincent09
that would be great Roka. Do you think you could email me a word file with your review of each hookah bar :)

my email is [email protected]

Thanks a lot. also let me know if you need help with setting up a website for your business :)

Yeah, Nima knows this badass web designer. I think his name is Matt Vincent or something.

Guest mehrdad
yup. i highly recommend him. :)

Nima,

Does this badass web designer knows anything about PHBB and what is his rate out of 10?

I'll check out the bars man and I'll forward you the info.

thank you Mehrdad.

The badass designer is great. I would recommend him. I think he only does graphics though not coding (im assuming thats what you meant by phBB)