Sign in to follow this  
Sunxuemei

You aren't even safe if you're"one of them" lmao. Like what, it's illegal to catch people up who are out of this loop?

Question

One of  Animal Crossing Bells my favourite fucking things is that body positivity has been appropriated by fat men and women who do not need to confront the facts and lose the weight, rather than being used to help people with lost limbs, surgical scars, and skin conditions.Or even: be positive about your fat body. I really don't fucking care. It's probably a more enjoyable way to live than being negative and fat about it and not doing anything about it (ie. What I'm doing).

Just stop acting like it invalidates the overwhelming scientific consensus about the correlation between obesity and numerous health issues. Makes you sound as bad as climate change deniers and flat earthers.My favourite part is when they bully people that have the audacity to talk about their wellbeing, or any sort of exercise. Apparently it is fatphobic to article about running when fat people exist...

You aren't even safe if you're"one of them" lmao. Like what, it's illegal to catch people up who are out of this loop?

As a dude who has struggled with obesity my entire life, it's not as easy as visiting the fitness center or eating fewer calories. There is normally some sort of eating disorder underlying it that a lot of individuals  buy Animal Crossing New Horizons Items dismiss as"an unhealthy relationship with food"

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet