Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest vincent09

Free KM Tri-Metal...WHAT?!?!

Question

Guest vincent09

Hide Your Face Contest

One winner, one prize.

The contest is simple. You take a picture of the most monsterous hookah cloud you can possibly pump out of your lungs. Post it in the gallery. I judge them. The winner gets this:

KM Tri-Metal 32in Hookah

Social Smoke Hookah Bag

Large Windcover

Large Clay Bowl

Cleaning Brushes

Tongs

and.....are you ready? A 1 of 5 EVER MADE golden Razan hose. That's right, 1 of 5.

RULES:

1. Face must be hidden. (by smoke of course)

2. Must have proof that you took the picture/the picture is of you (i.e. your screen name somewhere in it)

3. One entry per person.

May the biggest cloud win.

Cheers!

-vince

Guest kalutika

Do we get multiple attempts? I have a couple really good pictures.

Guest vincent09
Hide Your Face Contest

One winner, one prize.

The contest is simple. You take a picture of the most monsterous hookah cloud you can possibly pump out of your lungs. Post it in the gallery. I judge them. The winner gets this:

KM Tri-Metal 32in Hookah

Social Smoke Hookah Bag

Large Windcover

Large Clay Bowl

Cleaning Brushes

Tongs

and.....are you ready? A 1 of 5 EVER MADE golden Razan hose. That's right, 1 of 5.

RULES:

1. Face must be hidden. (by smoke of course)

2. Must have proof that you took the picture/the picture is of you (i.e. your screen name somewhere in it)

3. One entry per person.

May the biggest cloud win.

Cheers!

-vince

Read please. ;)

Guest Renegade

oh i am SOOO game for this hahaha.... been getting some MASSIVE clouds lately ;)

you can always do many tries at home and upload the best picture.

OR upload all your pictures and make a post about the one you want to be entered into the competition.

Cheers

Guest vincent09

You have until Christmas to post your picture, I suppose that is something I should have mentioned before.

Guest reptar4n

i've got this gnarly pic of cloud a blew for days from thanksgiving bro!

it's in my phone i'll post it up tomorrow.

when does the contest end?

Guest Renegade

i posted a photo but for some reason another of me was posted as well in the same spot... the one labeled "smokey" is the one i would like to enter in this competition.

Guest kalutika

I got some great pics tonight and might try to get some more so long as my head does not start hurting from the nicotine. This would be the third bowl.

i know it is a pic competition but how would you feel about videos?

Guest kalutika
videos are a good idea too, wata u think Vince?

I figure that would be a good way to show how long the clouds billow out lol. I got some great pics but they are one second of a like 10 second sequence.

Guest vincent09

I'm sticking with pictures, that was the original contest, so if people start uploading videos it wouldn't really be fair to the other contestants.

Guest vincent09

Wow, really? Renegade uploaded the only picture? Lame.

Well, technically you won, Renegade. So I will leave this decision up to you. You can either take the prize, or you can let the contest go on until we get a decent amout of contestants and have some competition.

Merry Christmas everyone

Guest kalutika

Crap for some reason i thought this was until the end of today... I have been so flustered lately I did not realize that yesterday was the last day to submit. I guess I misunderstood when you said that the competition ran until today.

I understand if you don't want to accept my submissions... It would be within the rules completely for you not to accept. It's your competition and all.

Guest vincent09

For lack of a better decision I am extending the contest until new years day, that means, you have until 11:59pm new years eve to upload your pictures