Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest kalutika

Old pipe, new pipe and a beast

Guest kalutika

I just wanted to post some pictures. I am very excited that one of my uncles gave me a pipe for christmas because he recently learned I was into tobacco and the like. The best part? It's one he carved. It's a model he can't sell because there is a minor crack in the bowl but it's a beauty.

First up is my old small churchwarden. My first pipe. And second is the new beasty. The first is about 8 inches long end to end so that give you and idea of the imposing profile of the new pipe.

Third pic is the first cigar I got for the holidays. It's a monster Opus X. It is beastly. It is supposedly a churchill but it is more like a presidente in size.

some time soon there will be some more cigars coming my way but my friend is getting his buddy in the UK to send them to him. take from that what you will.

the pics are from my integrated laptop camera so they are not great quality but I will take some pictures with my good camera soon.

Guest vincent09

Looks like a very nice pipe. And those cigars are delicious. Congrats!

-vince

Guest kalutika

thanks a bunch. I am really excited. The pipe is not broken in yet but the smoke is still nice and cool. Tried it out last night with some of his favorite tobacco he gave me as well.