Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Roka_Miami

Oasis [email protected] in Coconut Grove, FL

Guest Roka_Miami

Things have REALLY changed at this spot.

A bouncer greets and cards you, only 18+ allowed. If you're 21, you get a wristband. There is no cover charge.

Because of the bouncer, there is no longer ridiculously long lines stretching down the street - so there is always a table available (very good thing).

The music is still great, but now they have a DJ inside between the bar and bathroom. They put up a large tv and screens, so you have something to look at and entertain you while listening to music.

They still offer no food, but they do offer smoothies and shakes along with a full liquor bar. Shots and drinks are very affordable, and as long as I buy them my 18 year old sister can drink them.

Seating is a bit uncomfortable, after an hour or two I wanted to leave (my back was killing me!) That might be the only negative thing I have to say.

Bathroom is clean, wireless internet is accessible... Oh, wait - wait... Our hookah SUCKED! We got one with a bad hose and the smoke took forever to start - wasn't even thick. Flavor was good so it might have just been we got stuck with a faulty one.

Did I miss anything Zuly?

Guest roka_zulu

Not any good ones yet, lOl.

But don't worry-- when we get some, so will you :)

But yeah that's about it for now..